Ban for Fun

alex2avs

I ban you and Max Payne because now I have a pain... and it pains me to say this. 

• Like 1

I ban you because it is my pain day off.  I would apologize if I was able to find a cure for what ails me and share it if it would cure you of what ailes you too.

I ban zixi and Pagafyr both, since nothing can ale me while I don't drink.  ...Oh wait, wrong spelling. 😜

I ban me because I didn't think about all those different chefs cooking and how their customers eat all those fatty foods and don't get pains in the chest where their heart is.  It is believed that they don't suffer from congental heart disease, because they drink six glasses of wine with their meal when they are eating that food in France the Greatest Chef of France makes.

I drank a glass of wine called, Sixth Sense.  Doctors and AA members say I shouldn't have done that.  It must have cleared away some bad fatty globs clogging the capilaries to my brains third eye.

I ban Oblivionaddicted for being a real back door doctor delivering messages that stir up bad memories of War and Pain which can cause innocent people to think they have a good cause to cause people pain by explaining how the Government of france burned one of their greatest war heros at the stake.  Joan!  How I miss you baby!

I ban you for banning yourself. Self-banning isn't allowed under the terms of the agreement you ticked to when you joined up; and if you do it, it is - I'm afraid - punishable by an instant ban. Like now really. 

Banned.

I ban you *because* I have a premium account.

I ban Oblivionaddicted because the very idea of shaving with Mehrune's Razor is blasphemy!  BLASPHEMY, I tell ya!