Ban for Fun

alex2avs

The banned Banned Band is currently on tour - it left Banadia a few days ago and is currently heading for an unknown destination where it is sure to be banned. 

Banned for raising the name of a banned band even if it is The Banned Band.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I'm banning Oblivionaddicted since I wonder if the tour also includes:

• South Banned, Indibana
  • Orbando, Florida
  • Banton Rouge, Louisibana
  • Bankato, Minnesota
  • Overbanned Park, Kansas
  • Ban Francisco and Ban Diego, California
  • and the Copacabana in NYC

• Haha 3

OK I can confirm that the banned band Banned Band are going on a bandana boat to all those places... 

In the meantime AaronOfMpls you are banned for leaking the schedule ahead of being banned there. You are sooo banned. Banned with cherries on top banned. The most banned ever....

• Haha 3

I think Spring must have arrived.  It's given me writers block.  I ban... um.  I ban... Ooo look at all the Spring green, blue, red, yellow, and purple's, among all the dried out plants being replaced with the new.  Buds on trees and bushes, and girls all dressing for a dance around the May Poles.

Posted (edited)

I ban Pagafyr for being too distracted by spring.  April showers bring May flowers -- but if you don't pay attention, those Mayflowers might bring Pilgrims and Thanksgiving, and before you know it it's fall and winter again.

Edited by AaronOfMpls
clearer punctuation

I ban AaronOfMpls.  I returned from a road trip to let loose.  Rolled down the window, stuck my head out the window, and let my tongue hang out while the car was rolling down the highway on the side of a mountain at 70 mph.  My hair got an air bath.  No water just the sun. With the wind whipping and pulling on my hair until my scalp felt it was pulled and stretched enough.

Ah! It's as if I died and went heaven.  All dogs go to heaven, so when I go I want find my dog there so we can pal around like we did before.  I hope we don't need a leash and pooper scouper there? ;sneaker;

• Like 1

I ban Drakefell01 for misrepresenting my road trip by suggesting my road trip was AaronOfMpls's.

Everyone's band. The banned do not go on road trips. Road trips are banned for the banned and the band.