Ban for Fun

alex2avs

Pagafyr, I just ban you for mentioning snow when it's really really hot. Some snow would be nice. Sometimes when it's really hot here I go to Skyrim because it's cold there... If you see what I mean...

• Like 1

I ban you because I kSnow what you mean.  I dream I am in Skyrim every time I leave Vvardenfell and cross the snow capped mountains where I almost get my head chopped off.  Thx to a dragon I didn't get it chopped off. LOL

• Haha 2

(As an aside) You can go to Windhelm from Morrowind thanks to a Morrowind mod. I just love going there. The person who made my little dog companion, Cory, is working on the Windhelm extension. I find it absolutely entrancing... I play Nord.

Anyway, banned for agreeing with me and being understanding. It's National Argue About Anything Day.

@Oblivionaddicted - My ebony armour was a 'present' for completing a task in an Oblivion mod. I prefer light armour because I'm an archer but I absolutely loved this armour. So much so, I had my 'photo' taken...

I ban zixi for looking too good in that helmet. 😁

• Haha 1

I ban you because the Moon is going to be in a Gibbon stage tonight and I used to know someone whose last name was Gibbon.  Or was it Gibson?  Whatever?  Your banned.

I ban Drakefell for making me feel cold (if that's Fahrenheit) ot hot (if that's Celsius).  This time of year, either is a little extreme for me, tyvm...  (Though 28°C is a little less so.)

10 hours ago, Drakefell01 said:

Always think I am Celsius I live in canada

I was going to ask the same question as AaronOfMpls... so it's hot... yes? 

Anyway, George you are so banned for not adding an F or a C! That's a ban inducing ban thing... banned!