Ban for Fun

alex2avs

14 hours ago, Drakefell01 said:

I ban people for not banning me today I feel so left out lol.

Banned again. This is to make up for the missing bans. And banned if you argue. And banned if you don't. It's like those quests which whatever you do it isn't going to turn out OK... I hate those quests...

• Haha 1

I ban you all for posting so much while I took a break from forum games. 😁

• Haha 1

George - banned! I had to scroll up and read what Pagafyr said before I could make sense of your reply. Banned for using up a few minutes of my life needlessly.

• Haha 1

Zixi banned for being at exactly 333 total posts, how did you manage that?

Zixi fue baneado por estar en exactamente 333 publicaciones en total, ¿cómo lograste eso?

• Like 1

George banned for noticing the 333. I'm not posting anything anywhere important for that reason. 

(I thought you were learning Greek?)

Anyway, banned! being observant isn't allowed. 

I ban Zixi because I will learn greek after I learn spanish this is because spanish is close to latin and latin is a derivative of greek so it would be simpler, plus to Its spain were I want to move to I only wanted to know greek for vacation purposes. 

I ban Drakefell01 because his fake Psychiatrist was able to count how many personalities s/he has that a/he never knows which one s/he is when one switches to the other.  I also ban Drakefell01/George because s/he's already on vacation playing his and her own version of Skyrim.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Pagafyr said:

I ban Drakefell01 because his fake Psychiatrist was able to count how many personalities s/he has that a/he never knows which one s/he is when one switches to the other.  I also ban Drakefell01/George because s/he's already on vacation playing his and her own version of Skyrim.

I ban Pagafyr for thinking I am a her for some reason when I am clearly a dude just look at my name (George)

Prohíbo a Pagafyr por pensar que soy ella por alguna razón cuando claramente soy un tipo, solo mira mi nombre (George)