Ban for Fun

alex2avs

Just seen this. I was going to suggest banning me on the other thread... My only excuse is it's been a tricky week (or weak)... 😁

Banned for banning me because of misdemeanours elsewhere... 

I ban you because I got the potion from Divayth Fyr, returned to work, and won the day.  Meeting him, inspired me to find my old chemistry set, get a new microscope with slides, and look into the problems of RL.  I didn't create it but I figured out how to clear up the problem with a creation that is called Cephalexin.

His keeps the Corprus from getting worse, Cephalexin cleans out the remaining Corprus.  I am able to bend down without falling when picking something up from the ground, and stand back up without groaning in pain.  I even walked fast with ease dashing from the parking lot to get out of the rain as I approached a grocery store only after the five day treatment with Cephalexin.

HUZZAH!  To Oblivion!  Now I can get back into REAL LIFE!

• Like 1

I ban you for giving me the idea to get my swimming trunks out of moth balls. 😃 Where's the Waters of Oblivion, again?

Are Oblivion's waters warm enough for swimming, a hot spring for soaking, or cool water?  I hope it's not too cold this time of year there?   😵‍💫

• Haha 2

Pagafyr - You must know that The Waters of Oblivion will be either icy cold or boiling hot. They will also cause forgetfulness and for the person in them to fade away into the nothingness of Oblivion. It will be all frost spells and fireballs and none of it will be nice. Banned for even suggesting that swimming there would be a fun diversion. You know what will happen. George will think it better than Canada; he'll be there in a wink of an eye and it will be horrendous trying to beat off the various daedric lords who wing his way.

Have a nice cool drink and an ice cream and contemplate your banning... give up all thoughts of swimming in those there waters...

Banned. Obviously.

• Haha 2

Oh yes Zixi us Canadians have easy access to Oblivion gates, And yes Canada is very hot today it is 26 degrees celsius outside.

Zixi banned!

Oh, sí, Zixi, los canadienses estadounidenses tenemos fácil acceso a las puertas de Oblivion, y sí, en Canadá hace mucho calor hoy, hace 26 grados centígrados afuera.

¡Zixi prohibido!

Edited by Drakefell01
  • Like 2