Congrats UK for choosing sanity

MrJoseCuervo

What a great day for Western Civilization!

Congrats to our brothers and sisters in the UK for rejecting the destruction of ther culture and sovereignty.

This evening results proves how out of whack the internet is in regards to the true reality we live in. Twitter = irrelevant. Reddit = irrelevant

Great days are ahead!

Edited by MrJoseCuervo

I do so hope that mr Johnson will apply the principle of "No deal is better than a bad deal" in regards to the forthcoming discussions with the fourth Reich concerning trade and what not.. As I remember He stipulated that 2020 (or, the end of) would be the time-frame for any agreement, as I do know that the Reich (current HQ in Bruxelles) takes a minimum of 5-7 years to "negotiate" even a trade-agreement with Guinea-Bissau I "fear" that there will be NO agreement in 2020.. which leads me yo the question..will, mr Johnson, honor his promise and leave on WTO terms? or will these socalled negotiations with the Reich drag on and on , effectively keeping Britain tied to the monstrosity that is the EU ? in any event, I congratulate Britain on the first step away from the pit of snakes...

Edited by Guest

I do so hope that mr Johnson will apply the principle of "No deal is better than a bad deal" in regards to the forthcoming discussions with the fourth Reich concerning trade and what not.. As I remember He stipulated that 2020 (or, the end of) would be the time-frame for any agreement, as I do know that the Reich (current HQ in Bruxelles) takes a minimum of 5-7 years to "negotiate" even a trade-agreement with Guinea-Bissau I "fear" that there will be NO agreement in 2020.. which leads me yo the question..will, mr Johnson, honor his promise and leave on WTO terms? or will these socalled negotiations with the Reich drag on and on , effectively keeping Britain tied to the monstrosity that is the EU ? in any event, I congratulate Britain on the first step away from the pit of snakes...

What leads you to believe that UK will actually leave the EU? It's already been many years, and UK is no closer to leaving, than they were when these conversations first started.

What leads you to believe that UK will actually leave the EU? It's already been many years, and UK is no closer to leaving, than they were when these conversations first started.

oh,just that Britain leaves on 31 January 2020 and then have a year to negotiate a deal with the fourth reich.. and mr johnson has previously stated that the negotiations will be ended in 2020, with or without a deal..He just got rid of the rubbish remainers and it should be clear sailng from here... but I hesitate to trust him fully

oh,just that Britain leaves on 31 January 2020 and then have a year to negotiate a deal with the fourth reich.. and mr johnson has previously stated that the negotiations will be ended in 2020, with or without a deal..He just got rid of the rubbish remainers and it should be clear sailng from here... but I hesitate to trust him fully

I will revisit this thread in February then, after we see if he actually does it, or not. :D

I have a rather strong distrust of politicians in general, regardless of what country they are in.

The one thing the UK election does is bring clarity. Boris Johnson ran on a message of getting Brexit done and basically thumped the opposition. It is in effect a second referendum decided on a clear question. When May ran they ran a muddled campaign (mainly because most of her team were Remainer,s) and she got a mixed result. This time there is no doubt. And Labour is in serious trouble. What they call the Red Wall has had some serious holes punched into it.Places that hadn't voted Conservative for 50 - 60 - even up to 100 years almost , switched sides.

I would say Labour is in for an internal bloodletting , where all these leftist radicals Corbyn brought in are going to tear the party apart trying to hold onto what they gained under Corbyn. Simply put there is going to be a war for the soul of the Labour Party.

The good thing about Brexit actually happening is ... it brings it to the plate of the US to realize it needs a split. Like cells do ... they get all their dna on their sides (like our legislature looks) , then become two .

The only reason to stay together in this political struggle ... is to make the vultures money.

And also cable news needs to pay for profiting off of sewing division ... which we all know they all did :armscrossed:

Start with making CNN pay for infrastructure while they tore down our legislature from being able to do it. Then we can sue every last one of them ... make this place look like the future it should have been able to. Sheesh Trump .... I'm surprised you didn't think of that already.

Freedom of speech does not extend to speaking freely towards boosting profits.

Ergo ... I think a basic tenent should be ... corporations do not have the same constitutional rights as a person (individual)

If you profit from skewing oppinion (news pundits) you should pay a damage fee , also networks employing pundits.

That's my thoughts anyway on what path the future should take IMHO .