Coronavirus - Is there a silver lining?

MrJoseCuervo

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ever sense i bought my dream machine things on psn are relatively quiet sense my account laid dormant for over a month now. All HAIL PC!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: ..Any who at least that will keep me going for awhile, slowly going stir crazy though. :happy: :huh:

Edited by niphilim222

Seventeen people were killed today in a freak accident as the estimated 31 ton heavy silver lining on the Corona cloud fell off and landed amidst an unsuspecting crowd.

I should feel Oh! So sad. But the way you shared that nonsense sentencing... :laugh:

Or If it had been a whale falling out of the sky on a beach on top of and killing a bunch of surfers who were standing; getting their picture taking holding the trophies that they got for being the top 10 surfers.. OOooo! Squish, OUCH! BAD!

Ever sense i bought my dream machine things on psn are relatively quiet sense my account laid dormant for over a month now. All HAIL PC!!! :laugh: ..Any who at least that will keep me going for awhile, slowly going stir crazy though.

Why are you going stir crazy? You're just like the rest of us sitting in a room with a computer. :huh: Thinking! Maybe not thinking. Playing a video game waiting for a good reason to go outside and breath the fresh air. :happy: Whoa! I think I need some automobile exhaust. Fresh Air! Whoopi! :laugh: Whoa! Carbon dioxide and Carbon Monoxide :sick: have become reduced so much so... I'm not used to all the clean O, H, and N. Give me a sniff of CO2 :sick: so I don't start floating in the clouds. :laugh: Maybe if I stand near the car that's mufflers make it sound so ferocious I will get some CO and feel more like I do, did? :laugh: Or maybe you'll start thinking like I used to. And and JimmyRJump is showing signs of thinking ^ up there.

For me, nothing has changed. I only get out of the house when the mice in the cupboards start picketing for food and I still don't sneeze in the general direction of the innocent bystanders. The only thing I got grumpy about was the delay of the Formula One and cycling season and the post-ponement of the English Premier League Football. I'm from Belgium but about the only thing I watch on the telly, besides cycling and Formula One, is Match Of The Day and MOTD2 on BBC1 because over half of our national team plays there. Except for two key players who moved from Chelsea to Real Madrid recently (Courtois and Eden Hazard).

Gaming and YouTube keep me from acting more funny than usual.

Italy needs to revise its Corona death numbers. Eighty (80) per cent of the people who supposedly died OF Corona actually 'just' died WITH Corona. Of those 80%, 50% had at least THREE other diseases for which they were hospitalised, 25% had at least TWO other ailments and the other 25% just the one on top of Corona.

That explains why the death toll percentage in Italy is on average way and way higher than in the rest of Europe and China. Discount those 80% and the average is right on par with other countries. China hasn't had any new reported cases in three weeks now and last week was the first time the amount of new infections was lower than before in Belgium.

That's almost a golden or even platinum lining.