TUTORIAL: REMOVING UNWANTED MAGIC EFFECTS FROM THE PLAYER

steve40

• Replies 944
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi, my character has an annoying eye glitch, it's like a white ball reflected in her right eye. I read through the thread but i didn't find a solution. Anyone had the same problem?

Here is an example: http://static-3.nexusmods.com/15/images/110/2510100-1391156695.jpg

I tried to dispel all spell, change race, start a new game, disable enb and even reinstall all my texture pack which involved eye texture but the glitch is still there.

http://filebeam.com/39161b41e7308aa861327cf822d2e288.jpg

Hello. Has anyone seen this effect? I was not able to find anything similar in this topic, though I could miss something, careful check of 50+ pages is rather hard :sad: I do not have a lot of mods installed (official DLCs + unofficial patches + SkyUI + Requiem, that's all) but even after disabling everything except DLCs I still see this strange dust effect. CureAll.txt did not help either (I've properly changed IDs according to load order in Dawnguard and Dragonborn files). I'd appreciate any help. This visual is not that annoying as it is on feet level, but it would be nice to get rid of it.

I have the same thing. Just cured the purple dragon priest thing and now this. It's those dragon priests. Next time I kill one, I'mm going to really savor it. If anyone has an idea on how to fix this, I'd appreciate it. If I find one, I'll post it here.

@Demhilord: Try AbSpriggan: 9AA38

I have exactly same problem; A green orb oribiting around my feet that has faint green/white leaves wildly flocking around it

I tried the solution you offered, but alas, no success. I'm pretty sure I'm missing a spell ID of sorts but I'd really appreciate it if someone found out what it is and how do I get it removed

Hello. Has anyone seen this effect? I was not able to find anything similar in this topic, though I could miss something, careful check of 50+ pages is rather hard :sad: I do not have a lot of mods installed (official DLCs + unofficial patches + SkyUI + Requiem, that's all) but even after disabling everything except DLCs I still see this strange dust effect. CureAll.txt did not help either (I've properly changed IDs according to load order in Dawnguard and Dragonborn files). I'd appreciate any help. This visual is not that annoying as it is on feet level, but it would be nice to get rid of it.

I have the same thing. Just cured the purple dragon priest thing and now this. It's those dragon priests. Next time I kill one, I'mm going to really savor it. If anyone has an idea on how to fix this, I'd appreciate it. If I find one, I'll post it here.

Same to me :sad:

Edit: I fixed my problem by using the consolecommand "sexchange" on my character!

Edited by Referer

Hello im currently experiencing an effect from, what seems to be, a "fortify armor rating" enchant from equipping all the pieces of the Stalwart Armor of the Indomiatable set from Sanctum of the Fallen. When i equip all four pieces, a white swirly effect and bubbles appear briefly and then a lingering white glow on the outlines of the armor remain.

How do i remove this? is there a spell id for Fortify Armor Rating? I assume its supposed to be the "matching set" bonus but i do not get the effect with any other full armor set at all.

Thanks.

was just coming to post about this very issue actually.

http://i.imgur.com/oiml9Er.png

getting on my nerves, but yeah it does look like dragon priest bonemeal.

For the record, I've done everything I can think of at this point. I would greatly appreciate some help from the modding community, as I have tried running the .bat cureall and I could not find anything from my mod list that could cause this. I've even tried some extensive troubleshooting by disabling any sort of mod that would add custom effects and spells to the game, and I'm still stuck with the bug. No dice.

Edited by deathneko11