Plugin dependencies unfulfilled

Tr1ppyJ

Hello, New to modding and downloaded Nexus today. I am trying to mod New Vegas and whenever I launch with mods enabled I can tell that they are running. I can do the first part of the game but as soon as I try and leave Doc Marshall's, the game closes. I am not sure what I am doing wrong here. I see a orange notifcation on vortex that says "Plugin dependencies unfulfilled" and am not sure how to fix the dependencies. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I have but my main issue is it saying "Some of the enabled plugins have dependencies that are not are not obeyed in your current setup: wmimnv.esp is incompatible with WeaponModsExpanded.esp. Im not sure what to do :/

That error message is dealing with plugins (files with .esp extension) and should not involve anything with your NVidia settings.

This is part of what @DoctorKaizeld meant by "Have you double checked your mod dependencies?" Look under the PLUGINS tab (on the left side of Vortex). Find the plugins you mentioned, wmimnv.esp and WeaponModsExpanded.esp. Along the top of the PLUGINS window you will see a column labeled Dependencies. If you don't see it, the very last icon on the far right of the column header row is the "gear" for Settings, and you can check the box for Dependencies in there.

Look at the Dependencies icon for each of the two plugins. If the icon is white (in the default Vortex theme), then there are no dependencies for that plugin. If it is gold, then click on the icon and a window will pop up. I am betting that wmimnv.esp has a Dependency that states it is Incompatible with WeaponModsExpanded.esp. If so, then one of those two mods needs to be Disabled or Removed. They cannot both be in the game at the same time. Make sure you Deploy after you Disable/Remove whichever mod.

Since you currently have both enabled that is likely causing your CTD (Crash To Desktop).

I believe @DoctorKaizeld was actually directing you to check the mod page in Nexus, because mod authors (should) list known conflicts like this on their mod page, either in the Description or under Posts with a stick post that stays at the top. You can save yourself lots and lots of headaches by simply reading the details provided by the mod author before you even download the mod.
From the Weapon Mesh Improvement Mod Description page https://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/65052 It specifically lists WME as incompatible, heavy emphasis is mine to make it pop out:
Compatibility:

• The mod is aimed for use in a vanilla setting or in tandem with YUP.
  • Should be compatible with retextures that do not alter the vanilla meshes or node orders. While I have striven to maintain maximum compatibility with vanilla, there are a few cases where texture sets had to be slightly altered due to useless nodes being removed. The count is low and limited to two hand handle weapons.
  • Do not expect compatibility with mods that heavily alter the weapon meshes such as WMX, WME, or EVE. If you want to use these mods they will need extensive patching in order to take advantage of the fixes provided in this mod, it is such a large amount of work that I will not do so, so please do not ask.
  • Compatibility with animation mods such as WAR, Hitman's animation pack or Ashura's are not guaranteed due to fixes to the iron sight animations aim positions.
  • WRP is now fully compatible and WMIM is a requirement for it.

• 1 month later...

I have but my main issue is it saying "Some of the enabled plugins have dependencies that are not are not obeyed in your current setup: wmimnv.esp is incompatible with WeaponModsExpanded.esp. Im not sure what to do :/

The Problem is with incompatibilities with WMIMNV.esp and WEAPONMODSEXPANDED.ESP

It's not a problem with your nVidia settings or your INI settings.

The error message is very clear as to what the problem is.

You need to remove ONE of those mods because they are incompatible with each other.

The Weapon Mesh Improvement mod doesn't work with Weapon Mods Expanded, so you need to uninstall Weapon Mesh Improvement, simple as that.