Just Purchased New Vegas on steam, downloaded some basic mods that are showing up in Vortex, but not in-game.

JustCallMeJae

I just purchased NV Ultimate yesterday and went through the process of following a youtube tutorial on how to install mods on Vortex. So far I have downloaded mods that only contribute to fixing normal NV glitches/stutters and one UI mod named UIO. All of these seem to be compatable with eachother in the Vortex application, however I believe my problem lies within the fact that I have this all installed on my secondary HDD. They are both located there, so there should be no issues there, however steam is downloaded on my primary SSD which could be part of the issue, however I cannot find the answer to this anywhere. If I seem like I have slipped up somewhere, please reply and let me know. If you are offering to help and I am lacking specific information, I would be more than happy to reply as I want to get into playing New Vegas with optimal mods and shaders as soon as possible.

NV is installed on my HDD (D:) as well as my mod staging folder. I have a vortex games and vortex mod folder that is within my (D:) drive, but not in my program files folder. It is just underneath it, if that makes sense.

As for the mods that fix stutters, they are not in Data\NVSE\Plugins folder, they are located within the (D:)\Vortex Mods\falloutnv folder

NV is installed on my HDD (D:) as well as my mod staging folder. I have a vortex games and vortex mod folder that is within my (D:) drive, but not in my program files folder. It is just underneath it, if that makes sense.

As for the mods that fix stutters, they are not in Data\NVSE\Plugins folder, they are located within the (D:)\Vortex Mods\falloutnv folder

Which Mods are you using?

Names please, it's hard to help when I don't know what mods you're using.

All of these

JIP LN NVSE Plugin

Unofficial Patch NVSE

Stewie Tweaks INI

Stewie Tweaks

NVTF - New Vegas Tick Fix - NVTF

Should show up in the Data\NVSE\plugins\ folder, because they are DLLs that use NVSE, so they won't show up in the Plugins Tab of Vortex.

The YUP patch only fixes bugs, so you'll probably not notice any visual changes in the game

UIO does nothing on it's own

Vanilla UI Plus doesn't need UIO

Basically all of the mods you have installed don't change the game in any visible way except Vanilla UI Plus, and that's only in a small way by adding an extra thing or two to the UI.
All of the NVSE mods just work in the background fixing bugs, and preventing crashes and stuttering so you won't really notice them at all.

Stewie Tweaks has an extensive INI file that you have to edit by turning options ON (They're all set to OFF by Default) before you notice anything different using it.

When I say Data\NVSE\Plugins\ folder I mean

D:\Steam\steamapps\common\fallout new vegas\data\NVSE\plugins\

I don't mean your Mod Staging Folder.

Hm, I thought that UIO at least changes the main screen IO from yellow or white

No, it's just a UI Organizer

User

Interface

Organizer

You really need to read the Description pages of Mods before you install them, to see what they change and do.

Vanilla Plus, that you have installed might be able to change the colors of the Interface.

From the Description page of UIO

It doesn't do anything other than make sure Interface Mods work together.

You don't even need it to be installed at this point, because it's not doing anything, because you only have one UI mod installed, Vanilla UI +

An NVSE-powered plugin that is designed to manage and maintain all UI/HUD extensions added to the game by various mods. Once installed, UIO will ensure UI extensions are always properly installed and, when necessary, properly removed; it will automatically detect, resolve and prevent UI-related issues, and will help keep the game's UI intact.

Yes I did deploy

UPDATE:

I was able to enter my game with the UIO showing up in my settings after installing the Vanilla UI Plus, however after seeing progress *finally being made on my modding experience, I installed Ojo Bueno Texture Pack - Ultra and unfortunately this did not work. I checked to see if I may have slipped up when giving the mods specific rules and nothing seems to be the issue there. I am currently following the guide that youtuber "Gopher" has put up on their video titled "Beginner's Guide to Modding: FALLOUT New Vegas (2020) #3 : Tints 'n Textures"