Forum upgrade complete, still some work to do

Dark0ne

Initial thoughts: I hope the giant orange editing notices can be toned down a bit. I also wish the buttons said "reply with quote/multiquote". The reply window hotkeys don't appear to be working at the moment, and I can't tell what the "more reply options" really adds other than the Post Options checklist..doesn't seem to like they really needed their own screen. The post preview is also acting kind of rough - its adding improper linefeeds and such. The smiley dialog has been made unneccesarily cumbersome and sometimes doesn't display properly (in Firefox, at least).

This seems to be a rather rocky update they've handed you. Hope you can get it squared away without too much trouble! Thanks for your continued dilligence, D1 :thumbsup: :

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Enjoying the underground format but I notice that there are still some differences with BB code format between formus and mod site text. I would think they should be uniform across the two? I understand that there is still some work coming. Keep up the good work, guys.

for some reason i can't change my profile picture , how come? :O

But anyway you guys are doing a great job keep up the good work :)

Edited by HauxiR

The only thing that ever annoys me on the Nexus is when I type a message and hit "Reply" nothing happens and my comment is lost forever.

Can the text size for the forum titles and forum thread titles be made larger? The new version has made them smaller, and as a result, difficult to read and navigate through.

CTRL+ to zoom in will increase the size to how it was in the previous version; which was perfect. That ought to be the default?

Edited by FavoredSoul