Psychology of Huge Titty Screenshots?

Moksha8088

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Nope, no puzzlement here :happy:

Eh, I suppose it would be easy to jump to a conclusion like:

"Because body modification mods allow anonymous perverts on the net to objectify the female human body in a fictitious setting, thus avoiding social condemnation," or
"It is one amusing result of hyper-sexualization in society influencing people to put themselves or others (or even their game avatars) in unrealistic sexual relationships," or
"It is one small manifestation of rising sexual awareness amongst our youth linked to an increased focus on body-monitoring, beautification, and unrealistic sexual expectations."

Perhaps all of those things and many more (Mum's the word) are true to some extent, but another truth is that mods in video games that alter aesthetics, specifically relating to the human body, and thus the female human body, have always been popular, and it's not just to appeal to the perverts and misogynists out there. I think that such mods allow for freedom of expression and are tools that allow us to break certain social constraints in a harmless way. Self-representation is a very important component in RPGs in Skyrim; just look at all of the mods that allow for increased character customization. As such, ask yourself: how many people create sexually unattractive avatars, unless of course they are purposefully trying to create something ugly? Given the chance, a lot of people would jump at the opportunity to modify their bodies (or the bodies of their sexual partners) in such a fashion. It's just another facet of our materialistic, over-sexed society making itself known. Combine that with the typical sexual immaturity present in young adults....

Sorry for getting a bit wordy. Anyway I view big titty pics as generally harmless, and amusing. As far as psychological reasons, I'm no expert, but I recognize the presence of multiple factors, not the least being sexual repression or exploitation. Blah Blah Titty Titty Bang Bang. Forget everything I just said, I'm just bored. Pelinal did nothing wrong. Thanks for reading. Damn, almost made it without going back to edit. Fook.

Edited by sentinel1313

I'll give you the non intellectual response you're really looking for.

Hentai, Anime, Games, and fictional media have changed what people view as "hot" or whatever gets them off. For some people realistic and natural has just become boring and unsatisfying.

That being said I have seen some body presets that just make me outright laugh. I can appreciate some hentai hooters but man some people go overboard.

Hentai, Anime, Games, and fictional media have changed what people view as "hot" or whatever gets them off. For some people realistic and natural has just become boring and unsatisfying.

That being said I have seen some body presets that just make me outright laugh. I can appreciate some hentai hooters but man some people go overboard.

I think I know the ones you mean. It brings me back to the good old what if discussions. " If I lived in Skyrim, I'd be a blacksmith or enchanter chiropractor."

You mean the ones where the woman has been reduced to a "Snow-Man"?

Head....Boobs....Butt

No neck or shoulders to connect the head to the Gargantuan Prydwyn-sized boobs, no waist to connect the boobs to the butt.

Essentially, just like a snowman

I think I know the ones you mean. It brings me back to the good old what if discussions. " If I lived in Skyrim, I'd be a blacksmith or enchanter chiropractor."

That's what potions of feather are for - carrying all that additional weight.....

Ever notice that on the screenshot section of the front page, the most viewed and endorsed screenshots are of scantily clad babes with huge titties and highlighted cleavage? Not grotesquely huge titties, there is after all some diminishing returns. Having the babe tilted sideways to show off even more cleavage seems appealing to viewer. Add in the babe holding a shiny weapon and it attracts more viewers.

Not sure how this enters into the psychological meaning of it all, but at least that observation is quantifiable. Sort of like Freud and the number of banana peels.