Stuff That You Just Do

billyro

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ugh...I'm terrible with ally deaths. To the point where in order to do the Boethiah quest, the ONLY person I will sacrifice is Eola the cannibal.

I'm the opposite. I usually sacrifice one of the generic mercenaries at an inn nearby who I never use or talk to anyways. Whoever is conveniently nearby. I'd sacrifice Serana if she wasn't essential though. Filthy vampires.

In my most recent playthrough I killed Lydia because she started a fight with Anska during her quest and I'm playing on legendary so I kinda need followers to help. Plenty of other housecarls anyways...

The generic Mercenary, that would be Stenvar if it's Candlehearth Hall (nearest Inn).... :(....Not Stenvar, he is totally cool.... :(....is one of my top favorites among the vanilla Followers, the other favorite is Kharjo.

Sacrifice Lydia, not Stenvar.... :P....all she does is whine anyway... :smile:

Ah that's his name. Yup, Stenvar bought it. :P Lydia was already dead at this point unfortunately.

Edited by Kayyyleb

• 3 weeks later...

When I kill a bandit leader or when I loot a treasure chest, I usually leave the bounty/treasure map that drove me there, in its inventory. Like a signature.

I do... the opposite. I often meet Thalmor patrols transporting a prisoner and I always kill them all (usually taking the soul of their mage). I don't know why exactly... no witnesses maybe?

I never use the potions and always turn of the auto healing and I am always a alchemist. I also kill ever time Thalmors, I don't know why maybe because the always say something rude and I don't like spies.

I never use the potions and always turn of the auto healing and I am always a alchemist. I also kill ever time Thalmors, I don't know why maybe because the always say something rude and I don't like spies.

If I kill Thalmor, I don't just kill them... I drag their bodies if there's a lot of them and make a message. Eventually I may take a screenshot of it and post it. :P

Yes. Lydia's dialogue changed with Dragonborn. Or that is where I found her uttering new lines. But I find her conversations in Hearthfire to be obnoxious, except when I take my share of the store profits. :biggrin:

They must've updated Lydia....because she never says "I am SWORN to carry your burdens *sigh*...." anymore. Now its just a polite "As you command my Thane" or something like that.

There's this chicken outside of Honningbrew that I always click on and then setscale 9. I don't know why, but I just find giant chickens hilarious.

And, is it just me, or does anybody else like doing the same thing to giants. I like to give them setscale 8 or 9. The mammoths I set to 3 or 4.

I save the game right after the auto save happens when I walk outside or inside to a new area even though the game just saved and I don't know why.

I collect books. I never (or rarely) actually read them, but whenever I see a book I have a compulsion to take it.

Even when I am at the point where I have too much money and no longer need money for basically any reason at all, I leave bandits and vampires naked and if I am at the state that I am building (where I need all the cash I can get) I still won't loot anything off of Imperials or Stormcloaks.

I HAVE to help the companions fight that giant ever since the vry first time I stumbled upon them not knowing what was going on and Aela said that I sucked greybeard balls and that I was a drinker of spoiled milk. I said never again. So whether my character intends to join them or not, I always jump into that fight.

I always wear my finest clothes when I go to see a Jarl even though they never notice. :(

I'm sure there's more crap that I do and some of it borders on OCD but that's all that I can remember for now and all I can remember for now that I'm not too embarassed about lol.

This is a GREAT thread idea, wtg.

This is perhaps not so funny, but its my rituals through skyrim. Sorry in advance for my english, Im from sweden :P

I never kill animals that wont attack me, and I often try to save the poor bunnys and foxes that always get in trouble.

I always quicksave before trying to open a masterlock, its some kind of a lucky charm to do that.

Because of my dear boyfriend I almost never kill giants or mammoths, unless they attack me or its questrelated to kill them. But I always get a bit sad when im forced to kill them :P

I almost never use my shouts, and I don´t really know why, I use them in the main quests like in ustengrav and when im going up to the top of the throat of the world. I use the souls for perks instead. Worst bloody dragonborn ever :P

I always side with the empire during the civil war quest, i feel so rotten when im with the stormcloaks and attack whiterun. I havent completed the quest with the stormcloaks even, I just cant go through it :S

I always cheat through console to get black soul gems, i could probably write down the code in my sleep if i needed to. Even if I got a whole bunch of grand soul gems I still got to have the black ones when I enchant my gear.