Derok

The closest things to furries would be various Lovecraft inspired beasts and abominations, but even then I'm not sure. It would be a pretty niche game in fact, focusing on a complex combat system. I guess it's not something anyone here would be interested in so sorry for bringing that out. Just what I have been doing these days other than studying.

Very off topic too, I guess.

Edited by Derok

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fortunately we have furries in Skyrim.. Khajiit, Argonians, and there are a few race mods, I use the Fox Race one (Fennec Race) Its actually pretty good, thought even with the Race Menu mod I still can't make one black to fit my fursona, when someone addresses you the "Race" was removed from the script, so you don't hear "What do you want [insert race here]?" etc.

So if you don't want to be a cat or a lizard, you can just use that race. Not OP either, the races abilities are much in line with the other races.

Still secretly wishing for an actual bird race

Whoops, wrong account

Are you aware that having more than one account will get all the accounts banned? No idea why but these are the rules.

It's fine if it's your friends account or something.

But the moderators don't know that so they ban the accounts if they were used under the same ip... Already happened.

Anyway a bird race is lore friendly as mentioned here:

http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Skyrim:Father_Of_The_Niben

Edited by Derok

While I'm not a furry, I always pick beasts based races, powers etc. I just like animals, monstrosities and all that crap and argonians of TES have all that in one package.

It kind of annoys me however how they hardly differ from other races. I wish you can sneak attack from water to add something to them.

Edited by Boombro

Eeh, I'm not putting down your style, but it lacks my priorities. Good luck to you. I can enjoy being any wild new freaky creature shape as long as it's not a human(oid).

Exactly how I feel.

So, back on topic, more progress. Getting closer, and I'm discussing patches with some authors. Getting the messages sent out to them all as soon as I can.