What is your fav. game character

GenDonuts

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SHODAN from System Shock One.

SHODAN from System Shock Two was OK, but was completely unimaginative with her insults the second time around, constantly referring to your character as "Insect" far too many times.

Lord Chaos from FTL's "Dungeon Master" the very first real time Dungeon Crawler from 1986 for Atari 1024ST and Amiga

The Mad God Tarjan from the Bard's Tales Series, back when EA wasn't some huge corporate monster and was just a small company that made games for C64 and PC.

• 2 weeks later...

It's really hard for me to choose.

Flint (Mother 3) One tough cowboy that puts saxton hale to shame

Edward Richtofen (CoD: Zombies) Incredibly and wonderfully insane, it's so amazing to hear head scream "ED WANTS YOUR HEAAAAAD"

Dogmeat, he was the one character in the game who was always my companion and never judged me. Ever.

Ezio from AC. No man can kill him, he's like a friggin god. Then Prophet from Crysis. Heck, I hate he killed himself. Then Cpt. Price from COD MW. Try to kill him and you wont get what you expected. Finally, John Marstin from RDR. Best old west game ever. Period.

• 2 weeks later...

kind of hard to pick, but Samus Aran i think. epic charracter who is not a typical macho hero. :laugh:

i also liked dogmeat. he was a nice fellow. always kept me going when i felt lonely deep in mutie s***. :tongue:

j'zargo takes a well earned third place. i just loves it when he says "khajiit guards your back". made my khajiit feel much safer. :thumbsup:

Edited by dartmaul15

• 4 weeks later...