The last poster wins

TheCalliton

I still have my handy Avatar drawing stored on another computer. :devil: I feel the same way though when someone makes new one or flips an old one out for another they have used. :ermm:

It's like we just get to know someone and they leave for greener pastures. :ohmy: Only in this case it's more like they had plastic surgery, like that singer Cher who looks like a very pretty plastic doll, and we don't recognize them yet. :laugh:

Global Defence Initiative(GDI) from the Command & Conquer games. They're a bit like the UN, but with Ion Cannons and some actual gumption. While the UN ineffectually yells "GUUUUUUYYSS!!! STOP FIIIIGHTING!" the GDI simply fires it's Ion Cannon, and lo and behold, the guys stop fighting.

GDI Ion Cannon: now you know how ants feel when you fry them with a magnifying glass!

http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20130704001223/cnc/images/c/c2/Ion_Cannon_Render.jpg

Edited by Vindekarr

I don't know how ants feel when they are fried with a magnifying glass. I don't want to find out how they felt. Anyone that fries ants with a magnifying glass who actually understood they were killing them with intent might have nightmares about ants frying them with a magnifying glass.

Me! I just had bliss for a few moment's. Totally sweet nothingness. A feeling so not harmful or fearful. Just a sense of being completely stupid and free of all my woes.

I think it is called, "Nirvana" by one religious group. I think it is called, "Bliss". I think it was like realizing that all those 'almost there' feelings stripped away. Those 'almost made it' feelings with a follow up sense of, "what a waste of time letting their memories hang on my mind". All of them hanging there like little shiny ornaments on a Christmas Tree.

I remembered what started me off on the moment of bliss.

It was the day the Officer on Duty gave me a vanilla envelope to deliver to the Navy Commandants office. After double timing it all the way I walked into the office building. There was all those navy females sitting at the desks. I started feeling real alive. I strolled by and gave each one in passing the eye. I stopped at the desk where they each told me where the envelope was to be delivered. I raised it up and handed it to the young female at the desk and my 18 year old heart was just starting to slow down from double timing it all the way there.

I was given the order, "at ease". All those young women around me. My heart just started to settle down from the double time when I looked about the room and made eye contact with a gal. My heart jump started again, then, "Attention! Here's your slip. Take this back to your CO!" I got a look at that gal again. Made eye contact and was just about floating on air when I heard, "Dismissed!" After I walked out of the office building all I could think about was that gal. I doubled timed it back to my CO and delivered the slip of paper.

It was one of those "almost" moments.

I tell you guys I think I died and went to heaven when her eyes met mine.

Never saw her again. Too many things piled up so I never got a chance to see her again. For a moment though tonight, that memory rolled up into my mind and I felt like I was "almost" there again.

I WIN!

Command and Conquer, great game i say. One of the best rts's ever made. Before ea went rogue.

Edited by Thor.

D'oh! I just finished making an armour mash-up for Oblivion, when I found out that I forgot to tick the box "import skeleton", so I'd have to re-rig the entire mesh... and I am not doing that. :tongue:

EDIT: Muahaha, I cheated and now it's working. Well, I didn't really cheat, but I did copy over the original skin modifier to my new meshes, one by one, and it worked. :happy:

Edited by billyro

You need to make new armours for Skyrim, make them skimpy female amours with bouncy boob bbp compatibe, UNP or Sevenbase.

NAAH i prefer practical armour in skyrim for female, lack of is the thing that bothers me.

Edited by Thor.

You need to make new armours for Skyrim, make them skimpy female amours with bouncy boob bbp compatibe, UNP or Sevenbase.

One step at a time. :tongue:

At the moment, I'm not making armour from scratch - only importing pieces of vanilla equipment, mix and matching, then retexturing them.

NAAH i prefer practical armour in skyrim for female, lack of is the thing that bothers me.

I prefer practical armour too. In general, there aren't enough practical-looking armours... :ermm:

EDIT: Woohoo, my first proper armour set!

http://puu.sh/anys7/80b2e99559.jpg

http://puu.sh/anyvU/5dc89818c5.jpg

I could not get good lighting conditions no matter where I looked, but that's good enough I suppose.

EDIT 2: I wanted to try out some leather textures, just for the sake of it.

http://puu.sh/anzpP/0015060bc4.jpg

http://puu.sh/anA1E/8b78a983c7.jpg

Looks kinda Morrowindy. :smile:

Edited by billyro

Ohhhh, Command and Conquer! I actually looked through my Steam library because I was sure it was from one of those, but I only own Red Alert 3, so I missed it.

Also, SSD is installed! Computer now starts up under 5 seconds. It's amazing.