The last poster wins

TheCalliton

To be a unique archeologist is to think outside the box and try to keep your findings scientific, even if it goes against a certain theory. What they call anomalous findings could be a missing link some where down the road.

If you dig deep into the forbidden zone. :unsure: Archeology, if you are into the subject you would understand. There is a lot of that stuff on the net, even if you are not looking for it, its right there for the seeing eye..

Edited by Thor.

Guys

I can officially terrorize the streets now :sweat:

Congratulations! :thumbsup:

And you might want to give me a heads-up when you're out and about, getting fused with the windshield doesn't seem like much fun. :tongue:

I can't dig concrete, apartment.

You've got no excuse just because you have concrete. :dry: I have a concrete drill gun and a concrete disk blade that fits into the rotary electric hand saw. I bought them at ACE Hardware. The concrete drill works great to take out mortar between bricks and put bolt mounting holes in brick walls or concrete floors. :happy: The disk for cutting concrete blocks can saw right through a three inch concrete brick or a cut gashes in a concrete floor so I can break out the pieces with a light tap from a hammer. :tongue: I own my property so I can dig for loot all day and night. For the Ice House I'm waiting for the Preservation Society to call back. :rolleyes: I won't start cutting into the cracks on the concrete floor for a legal amount of time. :yes: If they don't give me a call back, I start cutting. :teehee:

Guys

Oh! So having a drivers license has brought the masculine tendencies out. Ooo! You're more like a man than you may think. You may just have been suffering from fear of being beaten up with someone else three foot long penis. John Wad Holmes could blow himself.

Guys

Only after I read Pagafyr's last post I understand what you were on about. :wallbash: :psyduck:

Anyway, congratulations! *is glad he doesn't lives anywhere close to Croatia* :P

Congrats Iv000!

And for anyone interested all of The Sims 2 (expansions and stuff included) is free on Origin if you redeem the code: I-LOVE-THE-SIMS

Apparently Obsidian has been thinking of where they would like to make another Fallout game and, according to IGN, Neverwinter might be coming back (though I don't know how they got that from the quote the give in the article). Also they apparently think about KOTOR 3 quite a bit.
http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/07/24/obsidian-mulls-over-new-fallout-locations-and-neverwinter-return

My phone gives me nice news. I'm gonna go eat now because food.