⚠ Known Issue: Media on User Profiles ×

The last poster wins

TheCalliton

Just remember to drive on the left (read: wrong) side of the road in the UK. :tongue:

Seriously though, just because you're legally allowed to drive now, doesn't mean you actually can drive just yet. Really learning how to drive takes a lot of time and practice.

My advice: If you haven't bought a car just yet, get some shitty old car with a crappy manual clutch first. Even if you can afford way better then that. The chances of getting involved in an accident in your first year of driving are just way too high to spend your money on a nice car.

When I got my drivers license, I bought a piece of crap Impreza (which broke down after 9 months) for only about 900 euros or so. Surely enough, it took only 2 weeks before I had a (minor) accident in which I damaged the rear bumper. Not a single f*** was given that day.

Thanks, like I said though I'm moving to study, and Aberystwyth is a small town too, so I won't really need a car in the next few years, I won't be able to own one, and I won't be able to afford one either.

I drove my dad around town today, I'm doing fine, but obviously I'm not trying to pretend that I'm a great driver. I'm still poop at it compared to others with tons more experience, and I will need a lot of time to refine it, get confidence, and actually know what I'm doing in new situations. That will come though, and until then I will keep my driving on the streets calm and safe.

Ehm... I was referring to LV's specific case. He's going to the UK to study, so he'll most likely stay there for at least a year, which means having to apply for a visa, which would then likely mean having to get a UK drivers license if he wants to drive a car there.

Um...I cant take screens in Oblivion and have a couple of mods to upload tonight, i'm out until tomorrow and my home internet is down -

A few days ago we had a really bad lightning storm and I live up high on the hills, lightning struck the house which caused a power surge blowing the router and phone (I actually heard a fizz noise come from the hall where they are!) so until I get a replacement I can't be very active online

, - so could do with getting it uploaded tonight. Could anyone be a pal and download it, take a few good screens, and upload them to the page please? I can send the link when the mod is up.

Ehm... I was referring to LV's specific case. He's going to the UK to study, so he'll most likely stay there for at least a year, which means having to apply for a visa, which would then likely mean having to get a UK drivers license if he wants to drive a car there.

ROFLOL

LV? Do you mean to say you still think that is an L in Iv000?

I think Iv stands for Intravenous?

I just copied it from Iv000's header, just the first symbol there "I"v000 and did a search with Google. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/I

:laugh:

ROFLOL

I just copied it from Iv000's header, just the first symbol there "I"v000 and did a search with Google. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/I

No way lol, I always saw that as Lv000 too :laugh:

ROFLOL

No way lol, I always saw that as Lv000 too :laugh:

:laugh: Like "Ivy" maybe in "league" or something like that? I remember way back one time when Iv000 made it clear it was iv to someone. 4000 maybe?

Intravenous 000? Nah! But I remember when I spied the conversation and thought, "Oh! capital 'I" not lowercase 'l' or uppercase (L)"

I avoided conversations like that back then as much as possible.

I was only here for the MOD's some people did. :geek: