From Day Dreams of a Spaced Out old Man comes

Deleted54170User

• Replies 771
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't have a problem understanding Thor, I had a tutor who was an Electronic Engineer who worked for the FAA when I was growing up. He favored computer science. I postulated how the universe was like electricity when I was about 10.

I gave him my thesis on the similarities of them when I was 23. He broke off my further education just like he did his other pupil as soon as we got smarter than him.

Tah Tah!

So you must of known the founder of the the theory first hand, I'm impressed.

Not many people in the field recognizes such theory

Edited by Thor.

Sorry Thor. I see a resemblance in the man you surmise is referred to. He's you!

Me? I still am a baby. I eat, sleep, urinate, defecate, and hold an untrained package of useful tools for mental and physical labor. I am not useful for fornications yet.

While I live, I wait for someone that knows how to train me to use the latent parts. I await their guidance and the exercises.

I am looking for a suitable trainer. Are you a suitable trainer for a baby?

Wow! I had such a shout about some fun we have going through all the stuff in the Lost & Foundlings room.

All the toys and items we employed to discovered the reason for our self to be enjoyed by the others standing about. I looked into the room of the Rich & Famous too and therein are so many clothes just hanging in droves.

The mysteries of life one can find added to by all the clothes that were given to be from the times we no longer see. Back to the Future and todays gifts of might be's...Show signs of where some think these schemes of Looney News may lead. Because it is late I must equate the total of my stores. Now keep your selves fresh and dress clean in your costumes for the best results on Hallo's Eve.

I've been given to believe, while friendless, I do achieve more because I am not restrained while sleeping with the wives of windsor and following Cyrano's example that all you children I have to shout out to from far away are probably wondering who Fathered them. It wasn't I, It wasn't Me, it wasn't Myself, and my answer is because, "If you ask me??? 'No!' Those are questions! I will tell you... 'No!' those are lies!"

It is clear to me that I am in a kind of dream like skit while awake, which holds a groups attentions, all vying to be the one who has postulated correctly about what nature intends for all of us to see and share in, the wonders Nature provides to entertain all of us. :laugh:

It looks to me like the mysterious occurrence that Thor does not want to venture a guess about is misshaping all opinions I have met, and all they do too; is try to change mine. :sad:

• 2 weeks later...

It was always fun when a friend pulled a prank on me and I found out. :blush: Then I could feel the embarrassment or humility feelings. :ninja: It's really stupid though when some online scanning Geek or Nerd sends a picture to a computer I am working on that is a prank page. :pirate: Even if we have an online acquaintance I still only know someone out there likes :kiss: , or hates :sad: , me enough to prank me.

This time it was one of those BSoD pages. Locked me out of the computer. It clearly wasn't a real one. :pinch: Because the automatic counter did not start running for the mini-dump file settings.

I know my system isn't secure enough for big business. :ohmy: So... It makes me wonder what idiot savant picked me to practice on. :geek: Someone they can attack safely! :laugh:

I'm laughing at the sender though, because I found out I was being surveilled when I was in the hospital for a couple of days just a few days ago. I used the Wi-Fi links computer's via my Internet App tool. I'm being surveilled because some idiots in official status got to play with security toys their ancestors left for them to play with, I suspect they've learned all their investigative skills watching the Pink Panther Movies, and now the people who hit me with that BSoD are likely being surveilled too.

Happy Halloween you sneaky little :devil: you! :laugh:

Only a few more days until we all do one of the many things different groups of people do on the 31st of October. I think I will check in here at the Forum and see what excitement occurs. It's on a Friday so everyone will be able to finish up their routines and even the children will be able to go out and Trick or Treat before bedtime.

What will you be doing Friday night this 31st of October. Maybe I will surf the ancient web sites from 1980 and older to see if any of them is haunted. Unforgotten but truly not all gone, Telesphoros' List o' Mods

There's more! With Freelancers list I could be haunting.. I mean there could be at least one really haunted website.