From Day Dreams of a Spaced Out old Man comes

Deleted54170User

As you suggest, "the mainstream is exciting".

I want to see your collective Science parts put to a post in a plausible way so Sci-Fi meets on the scale of Reality. Splicing your collection of vids together in a the legal style of cut and paste.

Preferably in a post with it, Like, A FIRST! A NexusCom Movie by Thor!

I mean a full hour and a half if possible, uninterrupted by posters until the end. So critiques, and the rest do not intertwine their thoughts and suggestion until after the ending.

A reader like me than can then visualize from your words and pictures a moderate part of what you gathered.

I have an attention span which is about 4 hours and have watched 4 movies in all nighters which were sometimes 2 and 3 hour movies. Documentaries which surfaced with explanations too about our life on Earth and where we may have come from. The techs who spoke of their facts, facts that at one time were taken seriously, about our human DNA. They said our DNA had not been traced chemically to any source of the Planet Earths elements and compounds.

That kind of stuff got my attention and I did research. Brains are great places to store memories, but not helpful when the time comes that the computers hard drive all that data is stored on fails. The crisis I felt.

I was unnerved with shock nearly blotting out my entire reasoning. My memory held, and the time it took to gather sense again was over LORDED by the fact of 2 years collecting the work I did. I was devastated to almost a drooling idiot for many minutes. If it wasn't for my constitution to stay the course I would not have ventured a look at any of your stuff because it would disheartened me if I had a weaker mind or soul.

My constitution restored itself like a computer being rebooted successfully, because I still feel like a child that's had a taste of a new dessert. I am waiting only because I have learned patience. I am impatient to some degree like any child would be knowing that when the weekend arrives I get to try another.

I want to read a story you've put together from your compiled notes, or watch your video spliced together from all your YouTube and others played out in a realistic form to give me another reason to pursue that which we both wonder about.

Coming Soon! To the Nexus Forums! Thor's Milestone in History! The Greatest Scientific collection of FACTS ever! Of Fact's made into a full length movie. Coming Soon!

• Replies 771
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DNA in plants and other animals, the theory states the reason why they are so closely related is do to programming, a end product. Evolution does exist, just that when scientists try to peace together the history it doesn't add up, because something is missing from the record.

Edited by Thor.

You've read about it. Ah, good.

I hope you keep yours in your vessel, on a safe thumb flashstorage, and hard drive/s.

DNAs Practical studies are ongoing. The last reports of the first human mother I saw before the devastation of my hard drive was a new finding. In Australia. I shouldn't have much trouble locating what I read again. My general info input to the Wolfram search engine got some leads when I was using it. Sparks of thought not entire leads. I made out more info as leads stacked up which I put in the search engines with Archaeological finds and DNA research.

The story I found last suggests they think they have found new strands of the 1st Mother and Father. The new strand predates the previous find; now.

Which may predate the hypothesis that the 1st Mother and Fathers strands, that were found in Africa, makes them the 1st's. If word has been shared I have not found anymore that hold whether the Australian find holds soundly the status of 1st's now.

I will have some digging to do. Later!

There was lol laughing at it that it was fox who mentioned something about aboriginal-DNA x, meaning the first ones be on the North American continent. I have some native Canadian in My background which makes go :blink: then answers. when they mentioned that idea. I lost the link, i was wondering if you could look it up on youtube for me. I need to add it to the list.

They took their land and then called them savages in the usa which they where far from coming from the fox discussion. The x dna was considered to be more up north then on lower state side. knowing my family dates back a very long time here in Canada makes me even more curious, its why i started looking up my history to to begin with, then it began to get weird. Never look that stuff on YouTube if you wanted to stay in the realm of Normal, but it didn't, i though just went along with it.

it was what started me down this path in the first place. my family-clan founded places along the way which i will not say where for records i like to keep secret, as my family name is not common amongst people.

The aboriginal side of me is a mystery, but pretty darn obvious though. There was allot of racism back in time.

Edited by Thor.

I came across some oddities which, I was told, were junk. What really got me started was a mysterious old house. A very old little house whose walls and roof leaned toward the west, south of which there was dry land. In spring the ground got soft where I stepped up to look at some 55 gallon barrels. When I got close to them I sank up my ankles one week, up to my knees the next week surprising a mud turtle out of hibernation I took back to the modern house my folks owned, and sometime during the 3rd or 4th visit to the old house I discovered a pond had appeared. 4 barrels, I could not fathom the reason for, disappeared into the water. I saw planks of wood I had not thought of why they lay where they did next to the barrels.

I was only a little boy during the first visit at the time and could not see high enough to make out what the 4 barrels held upon them. Sinking up to my ankles in the hidden mud by light dry soil on the ground stopped me from investigating further. I had to struggle to get my feet and my tennis shoes out of it after the suction let only my feet came out of my shoes.

After the 3rd or 4th visit when the pond arose I had, had enough experience to be better acquainted as to where I could walk and stepped carefully around.

The planks turned out to be floating alongside a large section of wood. I cautiously ventured out on the planks that before were by the barrels and discovered a raft! Once I had gained confidence and stood on the floating raft a pole became visible. During the Summer the pond filled up several acres of land. Provided me with a view of every known kind of the little peoples of the types populating the water and all around in grasses, shrubs, brush, cattails, and flowers of unknown kind for me to investigate when ever I could escape my older brothers watch and keep his wrath from falling upon me.

The water disappeared into the ground in the Autumn. It was true magic!

There was lol laughing at it that it was fox who mentioned something about aboriginal-DNA x, meaning the first ones be on the North American continent. I have some native Canadian in My background which makes go :blink: then answers. when they mentioned that idea. I lost the link, i was wondering if you could look it up on youtube for me. I need to add it to the list.

They took their land and then called them savages in the usa which they where far from coming from the fox discussion. The x dna was considered to be more up north then on lower state side. knowing my family dates back a very long time here in Canada makes me even more curious, its why i started looking up my history to to begin with, then it began to get weird. Never look that stuff on YouTube if you wanted to stay in the realm of Normal, but it didn't, i though just went along with it.

it was what started me down this path in the first place. my family-clan founded places along the way which i will not say where for records i like to keep secret, as my family name is not common amongst people.

The aboriginal side of me is a mystery, but pretty darn obvious though. There was allot racism back in time.

I do not tend to follow the news from broadcasts. I had a very good teacher who suggested prominent student study links. I turned up reports technical stuff, boring as the heel of the Fox Channel to look at, and papers which got pulled off of breads and written on because the equipment allowances were poor. Supporters don't always share a great deal of money with the children they send off to colleges and universities. The authors of the papers were the hungry type, looking for something really good to prove their theory and make the big score. Fox, MSNBC and the like might interview them if their parents were really prominent citizens.

Ignorant adults would toss those papers scribbled on into the trash if they could pry the sleeping Archaeologist's head off of it. Their thinking might be he had just finished his lunch before expiring on the camp tent table.

Here I am with people who are posting about the news they found that they aspired to because of someone suggesting they might benefit somehow. It might be so that even some posting here get paid to be a producer and add events to inspire others to gaze upon what seems to be their own brilliance.

Hmm? Now that I have the words I wrote on the paper from my sandwich safely copied to another storage device I can finish the bits of it for my breakfast.

Hmm? I better pull that little bit of potential sickening part of greenish ridge off the meat that was exposed before I eat the remains of my dinner from last night.

Have a comfortable Day!

The forward movement came to a halt so quickly the sudden shock seemed to keep my body in place but my senses became aware I was not seated where the ships chair held the body. For that brief second or two I realized a new type of existence. The source of all my awareness had just been given a seventh sense.

I suffered for years hauling around the memory of that moment. I searched in libraries, and old book stores with antiquated books on science. It was by chance that I picked up a book without realizing that I had grabbed it instead of another. The scientific research book next to it somehow eluded my grasp.

I walked back to the rental with my bag of new used books.

I walked up the stairs to the front doors entrance.

I pulled out my key to the front door, pulled the security door out of its shut position and pondered its condition. Everything seemed to need some attention that people who are the property owners appear to neglect. I wondered if the door was actually giving all the renters in the building any added security in the state of wear it was in. The hinges wobbled a little. I noted the dust around a couple of the screws that had become lose.

I pulled my two keys up to my eyes level to see if either one was made of a material strong enough, and was thin enough, to tighten the screws. I thought about how a screwdriver would be nice to have, but I knew I did not have one and the person who owned the building did not have the time to keep the place up.

I flipped the outer doors key up and used it on the slits in the screws. Someone on the street yelled at someone else causing me to flinch and nearly drop my keys. I worked the key in the screws until all of them were tight as possible without bending the key for that door. A sense of urgency arose on my emotional scale. I stepped over the threshold and let the door swing closed behind me. I heard someone curse.

A man outside the door asked if I could open it for him. I looked at him. I knew everyone in the building and shook my head side to side. Even so he insisted that he had just arrived and did not have his key out. It would be nice if I'd let him in. I felt the concern in my mind rise and turned and walked into the elevator. He cursed as I walked away. I heard him kick the door. I felt concerned, but since I had just tightened the screws I could see the door did not budge.

The elevator door closed. It jolted my knees when it started. I was already panicking when the bounce from the elevator occurred so I nearly sank to the floor while it raised me to my stop.

I felt my body trembling more as the familiar stimulation for fight or flight wore off. The elevator stopped causing me a gentle reminder I was calming down. I had to take a moment to reassert from memory how I could have whipped that man in a face off with a single swipe from one hand. The door opened on the elevator. The face of the man smiled at me like a cat that had trapped a canary. My nerves were still charged from the earlier encounter.

He talked, threatening me, but he fell from a tap he could have dodged if he weren't such a busy mouth. He fell because the part of his body I had broken left him without one leg to stand on. I turned to his left as his head followed the natural course of falling and put a palm punch on his nose.

He rolled backward, his arms flailing in the air, and I popped a fist into this sternum causing his heart to skip a beat. He was unconscious before he hit the floor. I shut his slobbering mouth with exposed white teeth that had solid gold backing holding them in like picture frames of family on a wall. I set my bag of books down.

Lifting an arm I rolled him to the chute for the outdoor trash bin. I noted his mouth opened and saw that all his teeth were placed in the inlaid gold backing. I wondered why a man with so much wealth would attack me or even be so in need. If all he needed was money he could have easily pulled a preserved white tooth out and sold the gold backing and implanted gold holding it in place connect it to his jaw.

After the third turn a gun handle appeared in a holster under his jacket just behind his elbow. I'd seen one like it before. Because it was not a weapon seen in sporting good stores I decided I wanted this man to be my guest for a time.

I pressed my right shoes toe into his broken leg to assure myself he wasn't faking unconsciousness. I moved across to the door of my apartment dragging him by the right arm. I put my key into the slot, hurriedly pushed the door open, dragged him to a chair, and laid him next to it. I ran back to the door, checked the hall, swiftly bolted across the way to the elevator, and grabbed my bag of books. I turned and walked normally back to my room just in case someone poked their nose out of their rooms while I was in the hall alone.

I had taken the man down quickly enough the sound of something hitting the floor was muffled by the angle of his fall. For some unknown reason it occurred to me that I might have alerted someone on the floor while rolling or dragging him across it that might have gotten some attention.

I knew the ages of everyone on the floor. One of the elderly people might be getting ready to go out for a walk or something. I was fast enough to get my door before he could regain consciousness though. I felt my emotions and inner conscious balance them.

Once inside my room I stripped the man, lifted him, and sat him in the chair, and then zip stripped his chest into it so he could not move out. I zip stripped his arms in three places so he could not tug or pull them back or forth. I zip stripped his legs to the legs of the chair. I gave his broken leg special attention so he would not tear the skin open if he struggled.

It was clearly a compound fracture, but the tibia was still inside the skin.

I rifled through his clothes and found some cast shaping tape in one of his pockets, cotton bandage tape, and some of the modern wrapping tap the adheres to itself when it overlaps. I taped his eyelids shut, and his mouth, so he could not see or speak, and used his shirt to cover his head. I put the buttoned links on his shirt around his nose so he could breath when he came to.

Picking up his belongings and my books I turned to face the other cushioned chair next to my reading stand.

I sat down in my lounge chair and prepared for him to return to consciousness.

I examined the odds and ends I had gotten out of his pockets. Interesting enough he had a wallet, with money, and a card identifying him.

He appeared to be an ordinary Joe. Nobody important enough to own such a mysterious looking weapon. It did not have a bullet chamber or have a clip full, and I could see it had no trigger like any handgun I had ever seen before.

I found a button. I aimed the weapon away from me and thought I might press the button while pointing it at the broken leg if it became necessary.

His mouth gave out quiet little moans. The first signs before regaining consciousness along with the body twitching slightly as he began to wake up.

I leaned forward in my chair and picked up a book out of the bag. I looked at the cover.

I saw the green cover with silver bits making sparkles around the words so they stood out giving a sense of shock to the eyes, "The out of body experience".