The last poster wins

TheCalliton

Anyone here getting Borderlands 3. :confused: :confused: :confused:

I haven't played, Borderlands, since way back when, when Thor and I tried to play teamed up on our PS3s. He was showing me how to play when the picture on my monitor froze. We signed out and signed back in several times, and yet, we could not get our PS3 consoles to stay synced constantly to the server so we could play as a team. He said his was working fine. I could hear him talking giving me directions to learn the controls, only the picture on my monitor froze and stayed that way until I shut the PS3 down and rebooted.

He lived two hours east and up a parallel from my location. It could have been that distance,or, the poor Internet speeds I had to live with back then. Don't know for sure.

I hope you enjoy Borderlands 3.

I found a new and intriguing new way to block ads on the internet. Privacy badger is not a pop up blocker pop a tracker blocker .

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/privacy-badger/pkehgijcmpdhfbdbbnkijodmdjhbjlgp

Its highly effective against ads online.. Oh and turn off any pop up blockers you may have installed.

Edited by niphilim222

Hmm, haven't been in here in a while.
Hello folks! I win. :tongue: