New Vegas Mod Detectives

myrmaad

Im looking for high resolution retextures of all vanilla fallout new vegas clothing. the textures for the clothing are really small, and Im working on a retexturing project. ive looked through many hi-resolution texture packs but i cant find any for the clothing specifically. any ideas will help. thanks in advance if you have anything for me.

You can find most things by using the "Search" feature at the top of every page of the Nexus.

It took me longer to type this that to find this: https://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/54478

Go to the main NewVegas mod page and left click on "Mods". In the drop down menu, choose "Mod categories". Then look in either "Armor' or "Clothing".

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Gah, I remember years ago a player voice mod which broke the fourth wall and it was pretty well done too. When you picked up bottle caps or pre war money your guy would go "money money mooooney" and one of the player hurt lines was a whiney/pouty "owwwwww". Another line that I can't remember the trigger for but said something like "heh, good thing I'm playing as a guy, right...RIGHT?"

Gah, I remember years ago a player voice mod which broke the fourth wall and it was pretty well done too. When you picked up bottle caps or pre war money your guy would go "money money mooooney" and one of the player hurt lines was a whiney/pouty "owwwwww". Another line that I can't remember the trigger for but said something like "heh, good thing I'm playing as a guy, right...RIGHT?"

Possibly "Wacky Wasteland Sound and Voice Additions", which "added ridiculously random commentary to a lot of the existing sounds in the game"? Found by searching NexusMods on keyword "voice" as described in the earlier post.

-Dubious-

I wouldn't have come here without doing a search first...I forgot to mention that I did search for voice and it still didn't show up.

I think my search is broken because even though I've got the sound and music category selected, and only unticked attributes in the result filters are has images, NMM compatible and Only show adult files. I even included the humour tag the mod has used and it still shows nothing wtf

Looked through my search preferences and I had blocked some tags...now I remember - was during the influx of anime mods for NV, then CBBE mods for FO4 and I got annoyed with the spam so I blocked the nudity tag.

Edited by Bottletopman

• 2 months later...
Destructible wooden fences and other static stuff. I saw it in a weapon mod review video but I don't remember what mod review it was. As long as the key thing is a destructible fence, and I think a wall and that wooden wagon? I may not be clear but trust me, I've seen such mod.

I tried to care what those devs were doing before they released it.

But honestly .... the hell with Fo4

Fo3 and FNV for the Win = TTW

Or merely FNV cuz the modding potential aint done yet.

I feel like I should shut up now.