Official Vortex Beta Release

Dark0ne

In response to post #67551136. #67572411 is also a reply to the same post.

HadToRegister wrote:

I downloaded vortex but it does not find my borderlands 2 game even though i have it installed, is the game not supported anymore?

The game isn't supported by Vortex YET.

Dangerx12345 wrote: SO how do you mod borderlands 2 then? or should i just wait until its supported?

Same way you modded it before Voretx was a thing.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 458
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Vortex works fine with Skyrim but I cannot make ESO to work with vortex. Does not recognize my account and I cannot link the only way to do it which is accesing the game by the desktop icon.

Will you please tell me how to launch the game from vortex in a way that works like the desktop icon? Otherwise I cannot log in with my account. I purchased the game at Steam

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

right now vortex is not working for me in Darkest Dungeon i tried everyting and nothing works the mods doesnt appear in the darkest dungeon mod enable option can anyone help me ? plz

Take your issue to the Vortex Support Forum (you'll find it under "Forums"). There you have a better chance of getting help.

In response to post #67507526.

Jeshire wrote: At first I wanted to give this a go, but I haven't been able to play modded skyrim (oldrim or SE, the only games i really use these for) with this thing since it came out. No matter what I do, it crashes, sometimes before I'm even able to start a new game. Half the time it gives me false errors (IE claiming a mod that is dependency is not installed, when it is installed and is active), then the other half it's quietly refusing to activate all my plugins. These aren't issues I had with the mod manager or mod organizer. I don't even know where to start with it, it's useless.
Is there anyplace left to download NMM? I made the mistake of uninstalling it a while back.

Did you find a NMM downloader? I can't stand this new software

• 3 weeks later...