Whitescreen - Reasons

Tannin42

Crashing every time I try to interact with Modwat.ch via the Vortex buttons. Using the newest beta. Annoying but not critical. Creating showcases still works and I can see the Modwat.ch radio button. The window opens and I can name the list. I crashed 3 times trying to get the password entered but eventually it took so it made contact with the website at some point. After the subsequent crash I got through twice to the Publish/Save options and no matter what option I choose. Crash. Ran memory tests nothing unusual.

Posting for forensic purposes.

You should report this on the extension mod page. https://www.nexusmods.com/site/mods/152

It isn't related to the core app (or this topic)

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have other problem - when i start Vortex, its whole window is pitch black, but i can at least use minimize,maximize, close buttoms in corner, its the latest version and I work on Windows 7.

any help?

upgrade to windows 10.

maybe theres a reason I dont use Win10?

So let me be more precise - any help on Windows 7? theres legacy version of vortex? Or Fallout Mod Manager will work just as fine as vortex?

This isn't a HELP thread, this is a sticky explaining why people get a white screen.

You need to start a topic in the Vortex Support Forum.

As far as Windows 7, support for Windows 7 ended a long time ago

Guest deleted34304850

upgrade to windows 10.

So let me be more precise - any help on Windows 7? theres legacy version of vortex? Or Fallout Mod Manager will work just as fine as vortex?

so you want help, get help, reject the help? how does that work, exactly? no idea about that mod you linked this is the vortex support forum not random mods on obsolete and out of support OS's forum.

upgrade to windows 10.

so you want help, get help, reject the help? how does that work, exactly? no idea about that mod you linked this is the vortex support forum not random mods on obsolete and out of support OS's forum.

The link is for a mod manager for a completely different game

• 11 months later...
  • 11 months later...
Guest deleted34304850

LOOK FIRST OF ALL, I DIDN'NT HAVE ANY ISSUES WITH VORTEX IN 2018/2019/2020/2021 AND NOW CONSTANTLY FREEZES ANYTIME I CLICK ON SCREEN OR SWITCH BETWEEN SCREENS. ITS ALMOST LIKE A DRUNK GOT A HOLD OF THE DEVELOPMENT.

Even worse, it's totally broken your caps lock key.