Download speed cap increase for Supporters and non-Adblockers

Dark0ne

In response to post #64915481. #65103211 is also a reply to the same post.

Jonnecy wrote: ...have active Premium and still getting no more than a few hundred kb/s on manual downloads.
thx
qwormuli wrote: Are you sure it's not on your side? I'm not saying it is, because i had a few such days, but this site has given me pretty well capped download speeds since i joined. I've also heard claims like that pretty rarely, of which at least two cases ended up being on user side.

Mine can't be on my side because my normal download speed is over 120MB and depending on the server I'm downloading from it can reach up to a GB per second... Soooo... yeah.

P.S. I don't have premium, and I certainly don't have ads blocked on this site; yet I have yet to see an increase in capping from 1mb to 2mb and it in fact seems to have gone down over all, as I am currently capped at 500-550KB/s with little to no variation in those numbers over the course of three days. The fallout servers however (I assume they're all separated by some form of divider) seem to be doing MUCH better and actually raising to the 1.8-1.9MB/s cap. Edited by Hallier

• Replies 394
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In response to post #65246771.

WishkahKid wrote:

In order to have a Debit card, wouldn't I have to also have a bank account? If so, then I have to pass, I'm sorry to say. I wish there was another way to support this site, as I would really like to, and I'm sad that I can't.

Many banks offer a prepaid gift card you can use for online purchases and for which you should be able to pay in cash. You can search online to see which banks around you offer this service.