331 replies to this topic

Site Bot

Site Bot

Fear me

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,475,669 posts
Swartz mod Compilation

Compilation mod meant for people seeking a \\\"New Game+\\\" of sorts.

Killzor

Killzor

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 38 posts
This mod is everything I wanted to change about the game in a fantastic package. Very good job sir!
The only thing I noticed was no silenced shotgun sound when firing while aiming down sights, and that the optical sight has a large blue dot instead of the better sights mods crosshair, but it still works perfect so if that was on purpose good job anyways.

DemonPirate445

DemonPirate445

• Supporter
  • Pip
  • 10 posts
Thank you so much for this!!!!!!! Man keep it alive...so happy the NEXUS added FC....HEY GUYS LETS TRY TO GET FC and FC2 on here aswell

inakrin

inakrin

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 278 posts
have you fixed a "fallen" weapons during inmenu silencer attaching?

DemonPirate445

DemonPirate445

• Supporter
  • Pip
  • 10 posts
No its still there just checked....however if you remove the silencer and put on all the things you want then put it back on when your done it helps out with customizing....lol if that makes sence

inakrin

inakrin

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 278 posts
check shoppingitems\Assault rifles\

find there ak47.xml and see for that block

"DefaultPositionOnScreen"
"vectorDisplayDefaultPosition" - is default position
"DisplayDefaultAngles - is default angle
"vectorDisplayDefaultPositionWithSilencer" - is position with silencers
"DisplayDefaultAnglesWithSilencer" - is angle with silencers

you've got plenty calculations to make weapons look good on the screen. Or just copy they from the AM6 - i wouldn't mind

hamis22

hamis22

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 476 posts
Looks good but could you make another version?I'd like to get rid of objective reminders and "press e to interact" things and minimap could be about 30-35% smaller and at very bottom corner and semi-transparent.

Regular

• Account closed
  • PipPip
  • 93 posts
Hi Inarkin,

I didn't even notice you added that to ak47.xml, I'll have to check that out.

Thanks again for letting me include your work, you've done a terrific job. :)

@hamis22: You can already get rid of objective reminders through the menu in 1.04. As for the minimap I personally have no problems with it so it's doubtful that I'll change it, sorry.

@Killzor: I wasn't aware of either issue. I'll check them both out asap, thanks for pointing them out.

Rygar666

Rygar666

Old hand

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 653 posts
"Increased XP gained for unlocking a tower to 2000 to give you a reason to climb them"

I would be forever grateful if you could make an alternate version where you get 0 XP or very little XP from the towers.
The way I see it, the game is far to generous in terms of awarding XP. For me it's a major turn off as in each gameplay I end up with more skillpoints then I have skillpaths unlocked.

It also doesn't make much sense to become "more experienced" by turning off a simple switch. In vanilla its worth 500 XP, thats equals 50 standard enemy kills. You figure out what makes you more experienced.

I think there is always an incentive to go up the towers and you really need to remove the fog of war from the maps.

Was following the mod thread on the UBI forums quite often but it was a mess, everything in one single thread. I hoped nexus would've started with FC3 here. :))

inakrin

inakrin

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 278 posts

"Increased XP gained for unlocking a tower to 2000 to give you a reason to climb them"

I would be forever grateful if you could make an alternate version where you get 0 XP or very little XP from the towers.
The way I see it, the game is far to generous in terms of awarding XP. For me it's a major turn off as in each gameplay I end up with more skillpoints then I have skillpaths unlocked.

It also doesn't make much sense to become "more experienced" by turning off a simple switch. In vanilla its worth 500 XP, thats equals 50 standard enemy kills. You figure out what makes you more experienced.

I think there is always an incentive to go up the towers and you really need to remove the fog of war from the maps.

Was following the mod thread on the UBI forums quite often but it was a mess, everything in one single thread. I hoped nexus would've started with FC3 here. :))

Ahh, users, please, READ THE DESCRIPTION carefully...there's upraised xp threshold for gaining levels. It's not severe as in my mod is, but you still need to kill more enemies and conquer even more towers for leveling. And this xp tower bonus is not quite major issue during you won't be able to earn all available skills because of lack of skill points.

IPB skins by Skinbox
Page loaded in: 0.951 seconds