Trying to understand

MajorCyco

I didnt

Profile, manage ignore prefs, add TexMex477

Can I kindly ask you all to do the same, I don't know why you are all feeding the trolls when you know it only makes them come back for more

I didnt know about that. Thanks. Now that the thread posters can be back on topic....

Yes back to the topic how you exposed yourselves.

So when are the elections again can't wait for all mods to be deleted and every mod author to demand you vote for someone or they delete all their mods?

:laugh:

"Why do you want to upload file to nexus just to delete it?"

Edited by TexMex477

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Glad you think so,

So since I am so steeped in "ignorance" why do you not enlighten me and explain the very simple question for me.

No, since you attributed to me something I never wrote and your posts seem quite disingenuous, I strongly suspect you're a troll.

So you don't know and just trolling okay thanks for answering.

Question is:

"Why do you want to upload file to nexus and than delete it?"

Not sure why you edited my post you quoted but that was the question.

because you even still can sell your car as an owner even if anyone else would like to drive with it ;) and from now on you are on my special list if nexusmods still grants me the right to use it.

I didn't know about that. Thanks. Now that the thread posters can be back on topic....

Has anyone seen any new information besides the "GOD HAS CHOSEN THIS PATH" and the locked thread? Maybe discord or mod author "semi Private" threads giving us any more detail as to why they have gone iron curtain on all the faithful users?

i was kicked out from their discord only because i tried to defend a popular modder which wasn't present to defend himself. Would be interested too.

Glad you think so,

So since I am so steeped in "ignorance" why do you not enlighten me and explain the very simple question for me.

No, since you attributed to me something I never wrote and your posts seem quite disingenuous, I strongly suspect you're a troll.

So you don't know and just trolling okay thanks for answering.

Question is:

"Why do you want to upload file to nexus and than delete it?"

Not sure why you edited my post you quoted but that was the question.

because you even still can sell your car as an owner even if anyone else would like to drive with it :wink: and from now on you are on my special list if nexusmods still grants me the right to use it.

Your special list? Are you modder?

O I checked guess you are... didn't know.

Would never use any of yours anyways so block away.

To be honest I don't mod my games typically much.

Most of the stuff people use is unrealistic skimpy stuff... I am not teenage boy.

Right now I am mostly playing Rust or Cataclysm DDA anyways...

Cataclysm DDA I just use vanilla most the time and Rust.. well competitive gamers don't use "mods" online.

Sorry, that blocking me didn't have the impact you thought it would...?

Edited by TexMex477

I didn't know about that. Thanks. Now that the thread posters can be back on topic....

Has anyone seen any new information besides the "GOD HAS CHOSEN THIS PATH" and the locked thread? Maybe discord or mod author "semi Private" threads giving us any more detail as to why they have gone iron curtain on all the faithful users?

i was kicked out from their discord only because i tried to defend a popular modder which wasn't present to defend himself. Would be interested too.

Good to know they aren't "censoring" Users opinions. I have had a post deleted over and over tho i broke no TOS

Wow, you have contributed NOTHING in the way of mods to this site, but when you become afraid that the mods you use might move to another site, you play sour grapes.

"Go ahead and block me, I don't use your mods anyway" or "I don't mod my game typically much"

THEN WHY ARE YOU HERE ARGUING FOR PAGES AND PAGES if you don't "Mod that much"?

You entitlement is astounding, and you've just shown that your hours and hours and hours of arguing and insulting modders is completely pointless, yet here you are, arguing away anyway.

This is why the "community" is toxic, because of users like you that at the drop of the hat say "Good ahead and leave then, who cares" while being a thankless entitled users that jumps into any thread where you can insult modders.

I'm sorry I voted against the ability to "pre-ban" people from Mod Pages now.

THis entire subject has made me regret that decision after seeing how toxic the community actually is against modders.

Your special list? Are you modder?

O I checked guess you are... didn't know.

Would never use any of yours anyways so block away.

To be honest I don't mod my games typically much.

Most of the stuff people use is unrealistic skimpy stuff... I am not teenage boy.

Right now I am mostly playing Rust or Cataclysm DDA anyways...

Cataclysm DDA I just use vanilla most the time and Rust.. well competitive gamers don't use "mods" online.

Sorry, that blocking me didn't have the impact you thought it would...?

Wow, you have contributed NOTHING in the way of mods to this site, but when you become afraid that the mods you use might move to another site, you play sour grapes.

"Go ahead and block me, I don't use your mods anyway" or "I don't mod my game typically much"

THEN WHY ARE YOU HERE ARGUING FOR PAGES AND PAGES if you don't "Mod that much"?

You entitlement is astounding, and you've just shown that your hours and hours and hours of arguing and insulting modders is completely pointless, yet here you are, arguing away anyway.

This is why the "community" is toxic, because of users like you that at the drop of the hat say "Good ahead and leave then, who cares" while being a thankless entitled users that jumps into any thread where you can insult modders.

I'm sorry I voted against the ability to "pre-ban" people from Mod Pages now.

THis entire subject has made me regret that decision after seeing how toxic the community actually is against modders.

My entitlement of not using peoples mods?

Didn't say I never use ANY mod but ... I can bet its not anyone's here... and if it was guess I don't use it than?

New drinking game count how many times the word "ENTITLEMENT" is used in this thread.

Edited by TexMex477

Good to know they aren't "censoring" Users opinions. I have had a post deleted over and over tho i broke no TOS

I guess it was the easiest way to get away the mod author role from my account. In this way they did not have to explain much

I guess it was the easiest way to get away the mod author role from my account. In this way they did not have to explain much

Shame you got kicked out of discord , I just joined it and the empty voice chat ... I needed to hear how Entitled I am.