Trying to understand

MajorCyco

You just convinced me and pretty much everyone else here that you will never see the truth, simply because you do not want to see the truth. You're blocked.

There is literally no context there for me. Anyone who is biased is going to paint the situation in a way that benefits their viewpoint. So context in such a case is extremely important. I have not seen that individuals posts. I have not seen if they actually done anything or not. You are essentially telling me to believe you over Nexus without any actual proof. Plus, I even specifically said I can't confirm or deny it. Meaning, I can't take any side, including Nexus on that. I just don't have an opinion on it one way or another as not enough info.

Some of you are extremely illogical.

You just convinced me and pretty much everyone else here that you will never see the truth, simply because you do not want to see the truth. You're blocked.

It gets better, about 50 pages ago he said he was only going to post ONCE and leave.

It's interesting how you won't let go of that. It's just you trying to make fun of me over it at this point like a bully who has to try and belittle instead if discuss things like an adult.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's interesting how you won't let go of that. It's just you trying to make fun of me over it at this point like a bully who has to try and belittle instead if discuss things like an adult.

Nah, I'm just pointing out that you don't stick to your word

Better than being a jerk like you.

Edit: Plus, do you have any idea how crazy it is to hold someone to their word over a forum post saying they only plan to post once? Like are you kidding? It's so petty. A single forum post doesn't define who I am, nor does it determine whether or not I keep my word on things that actually matter.

The only thing you prove is that you are being a terrible person. And being extremely judgmental over something that really shouldn't matter at all in this entire thread. It should have been something you easily could have ignored, but chose not to ... and constantly poke at me about it.

Whatever ... I am so tired of dealing with people who can't seem to understand people have feelings. Guess I am going to block you too. Honestly should have a long time ago even back during vortex testing days ... cause you were just as bad then.

It's just you trying to make fun of me over it at this point like a bully who has to try and belittle instead if discuss things like an adult.

Better than being a jerk like you.

Thanks for proving my point.

Thanks for proving my point too. Blocked.

As others have stated, I think this is a "we don't want to" rather than a "we can't" situation for the Nexus.

Agree. It's clearly a "we don't want to" rather than a "we can't". The reasoning is to make life easier for mod curators, which never made sense to me. Why shouldn't they have to maintain their collections, just as mod list authors currently do?

As others have stated, I think this is a "we don't want to" rather than a "we can't" situation for the Nexus.

Agree. It's clearly a "we don't want to" rather than a "we can't". The reasoning is to make life easier for mod curators, which never made sense to me. Why shouldn't they have to maintain their collections, just as mod list authors currently do?

Read the descriptions of what they expect Collections to be used for. The version that is like "mod list authors currently do" is only one of the uses they foresee.

Another one that should be simple to understand is backing up your current modlist in a "to the cloud" kind of way. Being able to restore your game without having to dedicate a huge amount of your drive space to keeping copies of all the mods you use.

Yes, a lot of people will say that is not worthwhile. But they aren't the ones who own the website.

Read the descriptions of what they expect Collections to be used for. The version that is like "mod list authors currently do" is only one of the uses they foresee.

Another one that should be simple to understand is backing up your current modlist in a "to the cloud" kind of way. Being able to restore your game without having to dedicate a huge amount of your drive space to keeping copies of all the mods you use.

Yes, a lot of people will say that is not worthwhile. But they aren't the ones who own the website.

If you don't make your own backups and a mod gets removed, that's on you. Personal responsibility and consequences are a thing.