Premium cost

ChickenAlfredo

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest deleted34304850

Premium gets you ad-free browsing (here...), and uncapped download speeds. I think you can also download multiple files at once...... I think they will still be doing "Supporter".... buy one month of premium, and you get supporter status once it expires. 2mb/s download speeds, and ad-free. General members are capped at 1mb/s, and are served ads. (unless you have an ad-blocker...) Prices are going up, but, benefits aren't changing, aside from lifetime no longer being an option.

Personally, buying lifetime now, for less than a one year premium later.... That IS a good deal. :D

so literally nothing new.

it sure is a great deal.

For the record, the benefits are listed right on the page:

Ad-free experience

Enjoy modding with an ad-free experience whenever you sign in.

More results

Find mods faster with up to 4x more search results per page.

Uncapped download speeds

Upgrade to our fastest premium servers with no download limits.

Instant downloads

Save time by downloading your favourite mods with just one click.

Increased PM limit

We give you 5x more mailbox capacity than a regular user. Make use of up to 500 personal messages.

Multi-threaded downloads

Upgrade your downloads with our multi-threading file capabilities.

Wow, all of the SAME features I've had since 2008!

A savings of roughly $4000! In your case.

Guest deleted34304850

not going in circles at all - i'm asking you what it is you're missing out on - you're yet to tell me that.

go back and read the article again - look at what is on offer - it ain't much and they're removing the best deal, but if you didn't have it already, you can't miss what you never had.

just look beyond the sales pitch. pretend this is a late night infomercial to buy a shitty piece of plastic with a sponge on it being sold as the ultimate decoration tool that you never knew you needed until now.

i bet if you bought it you'd be wracked with buyers remorse in seconds. don't be that guy.

I told you what you're missing out on. Hundreds of dollars down the road if you later decide Premium is worth it.

yes, and i said how would you miss what you never had? but if you want it - buy it - just don't feel bad once you've passed over your money and think of all the downloads you can have from now until the end of time.

yeah, i get that but what if you don't buy it - what are you missing out on, compared to what you have now?

i'm not getting why you feel pressured?

That's the thing, how do I know if i'll want it in a year or 2 years from now? Its basically like "might as well buy it now since it's gonna cost more going forward..."

Seriously BUY LIFETIME before the Deadline, I've had it since 2008

yeah, i get that but what if you don't buy it - what are you missing out on, compared to what you have now?

That's the thing, how do I know if i'll want it in a year or 2 years from now? Its basically like "might as well buy it now since it's gonna cost more going forward..."

This is actually a good idea..... :D

^^^This.

Lifetime is not much more than the yearly one is going to cost, it's a bit of a no brainer for anyone thinking of going premium.

They stated that supporter would still be offered.

Actually..... "To make the system a lot simpler, we have streamlined our membership offerings by removing the Supporter, 3 month and 6 month memberships. "

They stated that supporter would still be offered.

Actually..... "To make the system a lot simpler, we have streamlined our membership offerings by removing the Supporter, 3 month and 6 month memberships. "

Our "Supporter" system will not change and any Premium Members whose time expires will still be put into the "Supporter" group where they will continue to receive the benefits of ad-free browsing on the site, a speed cap increase and a couple of other smaller perks in perpetuity. You simply will not be able to buy this package any more.

This is what they meant. When your Premium membership expires you'll drop down to the "Supporter" status rather than all the way to regular "member" status.