No plugin|mods not working - cyberpunk2077

Snajperitto91

i mean - what to do to fix issue with not working mods installed by vortex?

So generally, if you have problems with mods, don't make assumptions (like "I need to enable plugins because I saw some video") and then ask for confirmations/solutions for _that_.

Start at the beginning: I installed mod x, started the game, expected y to happen but z happened instead.

For this to work best: Pick a mod that has a very obvious, verifiable effect. "Immersive first person" for example only changes the camera behavior a bit, imho it's very possible to not notice the difference from the default.

Cyberengine Tweaks should have a menu you can open (tilde key) but if you have a non-us keyboard, it may be on a different key so the mod might be working perfectly fine you're just hitting the wrong key.

Ideally to check whether modding works at all, something that replaces the menu screen for example is ideal.

If modding doesn't work at all, check whether Vortex gives you any warnings (like "deployment not possible") and whether you did actually deploy.

If you find that only specific mods don't work, first verify whether they have further dependencies, maybe you have to configure something first (a hotkey to trigger the effect for example). Read the comments for the affected mods and see if that mod is known to not work with Vortex, maybe it was simply not packaged correctly.

• 1 year later...
Guest deleted34304850

not a mod problem. It is a Vortex itself problem. the tab itself is not showing up when vortex is started.

sounds like a pebcak problem to me. what a first post. the only way is up from here though, eh?