Game folder within Download Folder?

DonQuixoteIII
Go to solution Solved by showler,

Per topic - I would like to keep mods downloaded separated by game. Is the download folder a per-game option? Documentation doesn't say, but UI seems to suggest... So, for instance, if I have a vortexdownload folder, can I make a FO4 folder inside that? There is no setting in the profiler for this. Can I change the download folder settings on a per-game basis?

And another q: Does Vortex have a discord channel?

The downloads are already split by game but the overall download folder is a single directory that you can move. What is the use case for doing it the way you're asking?

The downloads folder is basically just storing a backup of the mod in case you need to reinstall so it can just be put on whatever drive has the most available storage

The downloads are already split by game but the overall download folder is a single directory that you can move. What is the use case for doing it the way you're asking?

The downloads folder is basically just storing a backup of the mod in case you need to reinstall so it can just be put on whatever drive has the most available storage

I could see how if you have multiple games you are dealing with, having all the downloads for mods in one folder would make finding the ones you want interesting, if you had to reinstall a game or two. I like the idea of 'per-game' download folders.