Downloading and file serving changes

Dark0ne

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In response to post #11086397.

yea that's why I only install mods manually, its really not at all difficult and allows you to have specific control of where you place your mods, and it also allows you to have intimate knowledge of folder file structures and the like. I don't know I'm wary about any program that does things automatically lol. I even double check boss everytime I run it lol. Not only that, but doing things manually allows you to create your own sorting system for mods, instead of the NMM categories. Then again, I have never modded for DA2, Only skyrim and Fallout so perhaps it would be more difficult.

Several servers have terribly slow download speeds equivalent to a 56k modem (dial-up internet speeds) setup while others keep saying "Server Busy or Unavailable". I have a 6Mb/sec DSL internet connection & other sites pop up within seconds/downloads from other sites average 500KB/sec plus. Please fix these issues when you guys have the time. Other than that, the sites are working much better now that you've updated the coding & transferred everything to the new setup. Thanks.

I'm unable to even log into NMM despite having correctly entered my username and password. Is that related to the sudden server changes? I'm not in any rush, it's just a curiosity. Any feedback'd be much appreciated. Thanks.

-Dunk

I've been dabbling in clusters for a bit and wondered what software you were using? I'm considering haproxy and Galera (Maria version) on a new project, though I've yet to try either out. Was just looking for feedback.

Thanks