New Forum Feedback

Pickysaurus

Still a pet peeve, and I don't think addressed yet...

<---- Name cuts off, never had my name(s) get cut off in any forum/site. The font really is overly large compared to other forums/sites/platforms. Which is fine if you accommodate the column to not cut off the names.

Edited by HollownessDevoured

I can't see any of my post history, and it used to be the only way to keep up with my posts as I could never remember where I posted, but still wanted to see if I had replies. I can only see my post history from the oldest post to 5 or 8 posts after that, and that's useless.

On 2/8/2024 at 8:28 PM, BlindIo said:

I can't see any of my post history, and it used to be the only way to keep up with my posts as I could never remember where I posted, but still wanted to see if I had replies. I can only see my post history from the oldest post to 5 or 8 posts after that, and that's useless.

You can see your post history for the forums on your profile page here. This does not include your post history on the website. 

29 minutes ago, Pickysaurus said:

You can see your post history for the forums on your profile page here. This does not include your post history on the website. 

It actually wasn't working correctly at the time they made this post.  It was only showing some old posts, a couple of new ones and only showed one page worth in total.

PM question. Is it possible to make it so that when you click on the title of a PM thread on your inbox page, that you get sent to the last PM in the thread instead of the first? Please? 🙂  Because currently it sends you to the beginning, the you have to click >> to go to the last page, and there you have to scroll-scroll-scroll-scroll to the bottom. Not ideal. I usually just want to see the most recent PM, not the first one in the thread. 🙂

10 minutes ago, LenaWolfBravil said:

PM question. Is it possible to make it so that when you click on the title of a PM thread on your inbox page, that you get sent to the last PM in the thread instead of the first? Please? 🙂  Because currently it sends you to the beginning, the you have to click >> to go to the last page, and there you have to scroll-scroll-scroll-scroll to the bottom. Not ideal. I usually just want to see the most recent PM, not the first one in the thread. 🙂

There doesn't appear to be a setting for that I'm afraid. 

15 minutes ago, showler said:

Technically correct if the first one is the group you belong to and the second one is a title.

Well, unfortunately it is both singular for certain groups which is inconsistent.

• Supporter/Supporter
  • Premium/Premium Member
  • Community Manager/Admin
  • Member/Members
  • Moderator/Moderators

Member/Members and Moderator/Moderators looks like they don't fit compared to the others.

edit: unless Supporter, Premium Member and Admin, should be plural.

Edited by HollownessDevoured