New Forum Feedback

Pickysaurus

Good thing - the upgrade itself. I was afraid that you'd switch to some abomination like Discourse or worse.

Bad thing - AFAICS there is no option for light forum theme. Why is that so? Do I have to re-style the forum with my own script? White text on dark background hurts my eyes. Literally - and I mean it.

Hi!

Thanks for the Forum update, i appreciate the work and efforts you put in this, but i don't know how to pm mod authors or see their forum profiles or even mine like i used to be able to do before, not finding any button that allows this...Can i ask if this feature could be brought  back please? It was really useful to me, thanks.

Regards,

Alduin78

www.nexusmods.com has the mail symbol with 1 (one) letter that I have opened and read after activating the PM so I could read it.  The number 1 (one) still is showing that I still have a PM to read now.  It was there after each time I switched from forums to back to www.nexusmods yesterday.

I signed out yesterday and returned today starting with opening www. nexusmods the number 1 (one) is there.  When I clicked on the mail icon it took me to a page where I had to click to sign in as a regular customer.  It opened the forums instead of my PM page.

Closed the www nexusmods link yesterday and the number 1 (one) and the mail symbol still has the number 1 (one) there.

(note) why am I addind these symbols "( )" number 1 and one: because the new forums page looks like what the children born around the late 1970s when they got computers in school used the similar software to learn with kindergarten.

16 minutes ago, Rodocastiza said:

The upload of a new image in the profile part does nothing for me. Tried to delete my avatar and reupload, but no luck.

Edit: Another browser worked. I did say nothing.

There's another thread in this forum for that issue, please post there so we can keep the discussion together

The "Donation Buttons" are gone, will they come back? Whats about the Links to the Nexusmods sites from Users, they are gone, too. And you cant delete individual messages anymore, hope this function come back, too !!!