Banning or removing accounts or mods

alien2godlike

1 minute ago, showler said:

45,462,925 members.

That was 45,355,xxx when I checked a day or two ago.  107,000 new members at the same time that people are screaming about Robin's "discrimination" and claiming they are deleting their accounts.  And this has been true for each of the annual screaming fits about Robin's policies.

You do realize that your whole argument is that he should be forced to host mods he doesn't want to host, right?   That's what you are advocating for?

Its about letting the public choose.  He cant act all high & mighty like hes been doing.  Hes worse then anything he says is bad

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, HeyYou said:

Ah, the spiderman incident. Yes, I recall that. I would be real curious if that made any difference at all. Userbase has been growing steadily in any event. I remember when hitting the 1 million members milestone was a big thing.... now, there are what? Well north of 20 million. (that stat isn't on the front page any more.)

Regardless Robin would know this info

2 minutes ago, x1983x said:

Its about letting the public choose.  He cant act all high & mighty like hes been doing.  Hes worse then anything he says is bad

Absolute nonsense.

McDonald's doesn't let the customers choose what's on the menu.  Netflix doesn't allow it's viewers to control it's programming.  Customers don't get a vote in how a business is run.  The owner does.

1 minute ago, x1983x said:

Actually, yes, he can. 😄 And he is, and he won't notice it on his bottom line, which is what he REALLY cares about. 😄 Robin is in a position that he can be as draconian as he cares to be, and Nexus will still continue to be the number one Mod site on the internet.

Just now, showler said:

Absolute nonsense.

McDonald's doesn't let the customers choose what's on the menu.  Netflix doesn't allow it's viewers to control it's programming.  Customers don't get a vote in how a business is run.  The owner does.

The customers control the menu & viewing by deciding what is successful & what fails

The owner makes decisions based on success & failure

Robin is not letting anyone decide here

3 minutes ago, HeyYou said:

Aside from the spiderman thing, your interpretation of Robins interpretation of the data is flawed.... So, lacking as well.

This ain't my first rodeo.

Then lets have Robin look into it & see whos right & wrong

Just now, showler said:

Absolute nonsense.

Well, not exactly true..... McD's has added things to their menu, which the public didn't like, and they disappeared. Mcd's has removed things from their menu, which the public DID like, and lo and behold, they came back. If you don't give the customers what they want, they will go elsewhere where they CAN get it.

On the flip side of that, just about everything the 'customers' want IS available here..... and the stuff that ain't, folks do indeed go elsewhere for it. (lovers lab, anyone?)