• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

55 minutes ago, showler said:

Yes.  You're confused.

You cant claim this is "inclusive".  This is just as racist & sexist & any other word you wanna use thats a double standard as what you say you are fighting against.  If anything you are behaving worse.  You are doing exactly what you say is bad.  You are what you claim is bad.  Why is it cool when you do it ?

Edited by x1983x

2 minutes ago, showler said:

Look up the Paradox of tolerance.  Look up the concept of a Protected Class.  These sides are not equal and Robin is well aware of that.

Claiming they "deserve" equal treatment is nonsense.

I expect you'll disagree.  Feel free to do so.  Eventually, things will change.

What is happening here is not equal treatment either.  Ultimately this is all double standard & Robin is just as bad if not worse.  How is Robin not doing the same exact thing as the other side ?

2 minutes ago, showler said:

Look up the Paradox of tolerance.  Look up the concept of a Protected Class.  These sides are not equal and Robin is well aware of that.

Claiming they "deserve" equal treatment is nonsense.

I expect you'll disagree.  Feel free to do so.  Eventually, things will change.

They DO deserve equal treatment. However, there are circumstances that put that at odds with other folks rights. And therein lies the sticking point. The 'minority' groups want THEIR 'rights' to trump those of others. Like forcing a highly religious person to bake a cake to celebrate an event that they highly disagree with. It is when there is a conflict of that nature, that we start running into trouble.

Guest deleted34304850
2 minutes ago, HeyYou said:

They DO deserve equal treatment. However, there are circumstances that put that at odds with other folks rights. And therein lies the sticking point. The 'minority' groups want THEIR 'rights' to trump those of others. Like forcing a highly religious person to bake a cake to celebrate an event that they highly disagree with. It is when there is a conflict of that nature, that we start running into trouble.

what do you get out of making s#*! up? you're a grown-ass man, right? i mean, you wrote about respect above - i have no respect for someone who is deliberately that obnoxiously ignorant and blind.

be better.

4 minutes ago, 1ae0bfb8 said:

what do you get out of making s#*! up? you're a grown-ass man, right? i mean, you wrote about respect above - i have no respect for someone who is deliberately that obnoxiously ignorant and blind.

be better.

What is it you believe I am 'making up'?

1 minute ago, binchickendreaming said:

Oh lovely, another day in which my right as a person who belongs to multiple marginalised groups to exist openly without erasure is being debated again.

The erasure of diversity is a bad thing, mmkay?

Please point out to me where anyone here has denied your right to exist.

9 minutes ago, HeyYou said:

No trouble.  Advertise your business as "baking cakes" and you can't discriminate.  Advertise it as "baking cakes and making moral judgements about your relationship" and you'll be fine.  You won't have any business, but you'll be fine.