The last poster wins

TheCalliton

I play video games with so much super video card requirements it was driving me near to pulling my hair out.  I ran that cat 6 to the game machine...

Excuse me.  My eyes were tearing up.   I can SEE!  

• 2 weeks later...

So you did! 

Glad you found the time to remind your self as many of us do, we may win.  Maybe not at what we wish to often on some things.  Sometimes just for fun this thread is a way to remind us not to give up too easily when what we are working hard to get something done we fail over and over trying to do.   This thread reminds us we do, Win Once in Awhile.

The moments worth remembering are our Wins, even if they are always ever so small they are almost unnotible at all.

I WIN!

• Haha 1

Because you changed your account Icon and Name I feel a loss.  We were just beginning to get acquainted.  I was beginning to enjoy the little tussels you caused.  Now I know you're concerned about the kind of attention your previous account avatar and name got attention.  That's more the reason not to change them.

I WIN!

Me?  I know lots of people had trouble with that version of Windows; hardware and drivers didn't always support Windows Me very well (especially since it was only sold for about a year before XP Home Edition replaced it).  On the other hand, it could be just as solid as Windows 98 SE if your hardware had well-written Me drivers.  I know Dad had it on one desktop, and never had issues with it (beyond the kind 9x had in general sometimes).

On the other hand, Windows 2000 is a WinNT gem some people still swear by, even though it was succeeded just as swiftly by XP Professional.

So with all this Win talk, do I WIN?*

* Even though I've been on Manjaro Linux for the last 4 years, since Windows 7 support ended.

I'm glad you've decided and will look forward to your continued appearence this new way in the games for fun we all play.

I WIN!