The last poster wins

TheCalliton

I am here telling you that you need not go to that compound in your mind.

I see something in you , and I want you to add it to my input.

It's that simple. If you want to turn it into something complicated.

That is your right.

But I ask that you not consider your self dead ... Stop fricken doing that !

You have a place in the future.

Well, thanks for giving me a stepping stone for my thought, to look forward to along my path and yours to the future. I am glad you can see someone like me in the future. I will wait patiently until you find the way to give my mind further instructions to the plan for which you have in your mind. Progress!

That's the word of the Day, "PROGRESS"

And what do we get as that day unfolds ... progression. Progression doesn't always equate to progress in the conventional sense that most would prefer (i.e. in a getting better sort of way). But as it unfolds whatever events were going to happen do happen, and if it turns out that on this day pigs are flying we'd best be all wearing funny looking hats with big brims (I see some are for sale just across the crick from me ... too bad the border is closed, maybe I could plead a case for "essential" traffic).

Big brim hats? Just order online and have one of their delivery people on a Jet Water Ski skim by your boat and Frisbee it to you. :happy: One wide brim hat with a pointy top so nothing can leave a mark there. :teehee:

I am here telling you that you need not go to that compound in your mind.

I see something in you , and I want you to add it to my input.

It's that simple. If you want to turn it into something complicated.

That is your right.

But I ask that you not consider your self dead ... Stop fricken doing that !

You have a place in the future.

Well, thanks for giving me a stepping stone for my thought, to look forward to along my path and yours to the future. I am glad you can see someone like me in the future. I will wait patiently until you find the way to give my mind further instructions to the plan for which you have in your mind. Progress!

That's the word of the Day, "PROGRESS"

And what do we get as that day unfolds ... progression. Progression doesn't always equate to progress in the conventional sense that most would prefer (i.e. in a getting better sort of way). But as it unfolds whatever events were going to happen do happen, and if it turns out that on this day pigs are flying we'd best be all wearing funny looking hats with big brims (I see some are for sale just across the crick from me ... too bad the border is closed, maybe I could plead a case for "essential" traffic).

Big brim hats? Just order online and have one of their delivery people on a Jet Water Ski skim by your boat and Frisbee it to you. :happy: One wide brim hat with a pointy top so nothing can leave a mark there. :teehee:

LOL ... maybe with the pointy part added a broom woud be more appropriate (plus the water in that big crick is a bit chill still ... best to not chance a delivery "incident" that could result in major "shrinkage").

The pointy style is so the things that fall from the sky don't have a direct drop spot so a heavy load could not find a space it could power drive into the skull. The pointy hat was not part of the wardrobe of the ladies until Halloween started taking over the show.

Here's a picture of the real hard hats of old link to Pointy hats that were real armor against bird droppings and that cow that jumped over the moon too. :laugh:

Ahh ... cow pies. Leave 'em long enough and they can make a passable frisbee (it's just tough finding the right person to throw one to ... the ones you'd like to go a runnin' as soon as they see the windup).

I am jesting around here. On the job that I had; I used to have full time; there is no time to stop and play.

A falling pile of wet goop looks like a spear fat in the middle as it heads for its target. Cow manure falling from the sky onto a top hat would flatten the ego of any hopeful gentleman trying to romance their true love.

Flinging Cow dung got started by a couple of whimppy Roman's whose Fathers prayed to the Great Bull and would run at the bull and do a flip, a hand stand on the bulls back, and fly over the back and land with their feet on the ground.

Seen anyone do that in awhile? You would probably recognize the gymnastics bit that looks like the back of a bull with two rings sticking up in the middle for the gymnast to do all sorts twists and turns.

Hey does anyone know of the toshiba m2 drives found in High end laptops that worth 4 grand, i been getting some ssd's from a friend of mine who received dead laptops for free that worth when working are worth 4 grand $$$$, some even higher then that. But the Hard drives and memory he's saving from them right now, he's cashing in, and i can reap the rewards to for free.

mostly found on laptops, would it work on a standard rog striq b450 f motherboard, good question. ???

https://www.ebay.ca/itm/Toshiba-512GB-M2-NVMe-SSD-THNSN5512GPUK-Taken-from-laptop/174254959767?hash=item289267ac97:g:8aMAAOSwMQJem1b-

Edited by niphilim222

I've a HP Envy. I got the power cord, power transformer, and extension cord too. Case was wrecked. Managed to do a clean format of the 1 TB HDD, tested it. Unscrewed the case, all good inside.

The video card is intact. I have an R2-D2 plastic 2 foot tall model that holds a removable plastic garbage can. Thinking about pulling out the pail and using the emptied R2-D2 frame as a case. With the H-P Envy's MoBo inside there is plenty of space for it's fans to keep it cool.

Also got a Windows 10 OEM OS; receipt date of purchase to.

I tried to get the latest update on the laptop Windows 10, but it was like the old ways when Windows got to 99% and froze for a long time. Then didn't install it. Back then it would start to download the whole update again and it still wouldn't install it.

Anyone having any trouble getting Windows 10 updates to install on their laptops so you have the latest?

That's an awesome video Niph ... I was all of 6 years old when that machine was built. I remember doing the punch card thing at school probably 7 years later or so, just before moving on to high school.