The last poster wins

TheCalliton

I am here telling you that you need not go to that compound in your mind.

I see something in you , and I want you to add it to my input.

It's that simple. If you want to turn it into something complicated.

That is your right.

But I ask that you not consider your self dead ... Stop fricken doing that !

You have a place in the future.

The year is 2020. April 22, 2020 to be exact. It is now 2:54 AM Mountain Standard time. I know Daylight Savings Time is the way we're supposed to have it.

Yawn!

Me?!

Yawn!

Ah the memories of going to the shopping center where people were coughing and sneezing in our faces. They didn't dare stay home when they were really sick. Guess it might have been because of all the times they called in sick when they weren't. That will teach them!

Yawn.

I got pneumonia last year. The person at the shop I went to get my haircut thought they just had a cold. The person wasn't at the barber shop again. I wonder?

Myself. 3 days I started having to sit up all night. After coughing all day and night intermittently my chest, arms, and stomach muscles were almost killing me in pain. So sore.

Sore as they might have been during the first couple of weeks of PT in Marine Corps Boot Camp. I am so lucky I was already doing body building PT at home.

I remembered the name of the stuff they gave us guys when we were at ITR for our last training courses. That stuff had Codeine in it though.

I put on my woodshop mask and went and bought some of the night time cough syrup.

Good thing the new stuff they put in it for night cough and the flu works. Yeah, it really works.

Yeah, It really was New moania. It was. I had it once before at Infantry Training Regimental at Camp Pendleton. I remember too that because I had it I got cut from doing a night exercise and it cost me Weekend liberty even though by then I was well again.

I am just a lucky old fart last year because I was still strong enough to get through it at home.

Talk about feeling Stir Crazy and Sick too.

The year is 2020. April 22, 2020 to be exact. It is now 2:54 AM Mountain Standard time. I know Daylight Savings Time is the way we're supposed to have it.
Yawn!
Me?!
Yawn!
Ah the memories of going to the shopping center where people were coughing and sneezing in our faces. They didn't dare stay home when they were really sick. Guess it might have been because of all the times they called in sick when they weren't. That will teach them!
Yawn.
I got pneumonia last year. The person at the shop I went to get my haircut thought they just had a cold. The person wasn't at the barber shop again. I wonder?
Myself. 3 days I started having to sit up all night. After coughing all day and night intermittently my chest, arms, and stomach muscles were almost killing me in pain. So sore.
Sore as they might have been during the first couple of weeks of PT in Marine Corps Boot Camp. I am so lucky I was already doing body building PT at home.
I remembered the name of the stuff they gave us guys when we were at ITR for our last training courses. That stuff had Codeine in it though.
I put on my woodshop mask and went and bought some of the night time cough syrup.
Good thing the new stuff they put in it for night cough and the flu works. Yeah, it really works.
Yeah, It really was New moania. It was. I had it once before at Infantry Training Regimental at Camp Pendleton. I remember too that because I had it I got cut from doing a night exercise and it cost me Weekend liberty even though by then I was well again.
I am just a lucky old fart last year because I was still strong enough to get through it at home.
Talk about feeling Stir Crazy and Sick too.

My most recent was what I like to call "Chucky Cheese Disease".

I have fraternal twin grandkids who are now 17. Back when they were younger (maybe 5 or 6) they wanted to have a birthday party at Chucky Cheese. Grandpa was in attendance of course, and helping out with the different games and stuff ... mostly acting as "banker" for all the Chucky Cheese coins you had to buy for the games.

A couple of days later grandpa was sick in bed. There was a period there where I was completely out of it with fever, can't even tell you if it was for a day or how many days it was. Obviously of the two possible outcomes (you make it or you don't) the more favourable one transpired (and I didn't).

There were other Chucky Cheese birthday parties in subsequent years ... grandpa sent a card.

My most recent was what I like to call "Chucky Cheese Disease".

I have fraternal twin grandkids who are now 17. Back when they were younger (maybe 5 or 6) they wanted to have a birthday party at Chucky Cheese. Grandpa was in attendance of course, and helping out with the different games and stuff ... mostly acting as "banker" for all the Chucky Cheese coins you had to buy for the games.

A couple of days later grandpa was sick in bed. There was a period there where I was completely out of it with fever, can't even tell you if it was for a day or how many days it was. Obviously of the two possible outcomes (you make it or you don't) the more favourable one transpired (and I didn't).

There were other Chucky Cheese birthday parties in subsequent years ... grandpa sent a card.

I'm glad to read that you were in the clouds.

I am here telling you that you need not go to that compound in your mind.

I see something in you , and I want you to add it to my input.

It's that simple. If you want to turn it into something complicated.

That is your right.

But I ask that you not consider your self dead ... Stop fricken doing that !

You have a place in the future.

Well, thanks for giving me a stepping stone for my thought, to look forward to along my path and yours to the future. I am glad you can see someone like me in the future. I will wait patiently until you find the way to give my mind further instructions to the plan for which you have in your mind. Progress!

That's the word of the Day, "PROGRESS"