The last poster wins

TheCalliton

You know how in YouTube they put all those other things to distract you over on the right side while you're tryin' to stay focused on what you were there to see??

Well you gotta' be careful what you click on ...

Now I may have the reason that gal who was married to the guy who worked for and trained Colonels KFC married couples the secret receipt.

She knew those chickens would haunt her if she went in and worked next to her hubby. As his assistant manager. A requirement to have a store Husband and Wife teams. She didn't do it and he was hard set to find someone that would and nearly lost the franchise.

Yup! That may explain it. Ghost Chickens in the Sky! Oh My!

Well, and on to part deu. Still no minds who want to read television scripts and offer me a job as a script writer.

Bah ha Ha. I am Telebision addict and haven't found big enough audience from show scripts I have written; to compete and have a longer lasting show then SNL.

Maybe I'll try this idea, "Sunday News Loogies!"

My pedantic moment: "part deux"... and swapping the pronounciation of 'v' for 'b' is done for some words in German and for all words containing one of the two letters in Spanish, but only on the mainland and on the Canarian Islands except Tenerife and La Gomera.

:cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

I'm starting to think you are on to something with that and your tech talk.

:ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja:

I just bought a gaming router for my home, something with lots of ports and wifi. Yup... Now we have cable lined up through out the house. :geek: :geek: :geek: :geek:

https://www.amazon.ca/Asus-RT-AC68U-Wireless-Dual-Band-Gigabit/dp/B00FB45SI4/ref=sr_1_2?keywords=asus%2Brouter&qid=1587966404&sr=8-2&th=1

Edited by niphilim222