The last poster wins

TheCalliton

This is what I hear when I read this thread ... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EKSU1W0ZUmQ&list=PLQEFg1l13xTcr9lOtWgfnH7kPFef59SAV&index=5

Paga you have no room to critique niph when you won't step up and put yourself out there other than threads like this.

Especially when it is so obvious you could do something beyond this type of thread posting.

I asked a question. :laugh: May be it seems like a critique. I was exploring the range of possibilities of bedroom style with prints on a comforter, some sheets, and pillow cases. But Critiquing niphilim222? No! More like suggesting an ensemble to enchant his dreams.

I have to go. A Star Trek fan just bought the ensemble. It was the last one made with the images on real Silk. Ever slept in a bed with real silk sheets and pillow cases? :mellow:

So, now you're friends with niphilim222. You really should read the book, SIVA!

Because according to the contents. niphilim is the Crew of one of the ships in the book, not an individual, the whole crew of the star ship.

You may be befriending someone who thinks they are a member of the Crew. :cool: A member of the ship who is 222 in line for his higher ranking officers position. :happy:

:mellow:

And I am well aware of how low you think I am in the modding community. I know my potential. It's not going to waste at all.

I have left all who wish to a trail of crumbs in the Archives where there are some that are still just 192.168.x.x to computers that do not have http text addresses. Links you can find, with a key to the live websites on computers with STATIC, where you'll find my work, while you're not getting fat from picking them all up. Taunting me; is useless.

I have a twenty year plan. And my lifespan has passed it. You still have a few more years and then it may take another five or fifty years before you realize you've passed yours.

I have an appointment soon. When I go there the people in charge will determine if I am to be allowed to continue outside the compound. Inside I will be put to work and no one here will ever see another word from me again.

23rd of this April. I am to be judged. Keep your fingers crossed and hope that I don't go to the compound. Where I will end up crafting, sitting around outside on Sunny days with gentle breezes, drinking coffee or tea. I could go for a walk. If am am up to it I could ride a horse or bicycle. Once I am inside though, no more computer, no more mobile phone, and no laptop or Gaming machines.