The last poster wins

TheCalliton

My brother finally got his "gift" over the weekend. I got a text randomly saying "y" and I was so confused. Then he said "y u do dis" and I immediately realized what he meant. :laugh:
I was on Skype with him later and he, unfortunately, declined the gift. :sad: Now I gotta figure out how to refund something in my inventory.

Edited by K00L

I bought an old acquaintance a gift to remind the person of how much fun playing outdoors could be. The old acquaintance declined to play outdoors after only one Batman acrobatic stunt I knew from gymnastics I showed off that went a little wrong. The old acquaintance went back inside and stuck nose back into the Batman Comic Book just acquired.

Because that old acquaintance is no longer interested in Batman, I now have a PS4 with Batman emblem, and the Batman game which is collecting dust in my basement; my small Fallout Shelter.

I decided that it is important to use the PS4 and ordered Fallout 4 for PS4.

:cool: If You can't beat em, join em, and if you can't join em, go back to Vault 13 and overthrow the Overseerer. :tongue: :turned: :teehee: :turned: :tongue:

I went out and found the water chip, :mad: I risked my life to save everyone in the vault, :mad: Out! OUT! OUT! :ohdear: You rotten overseerer! :tongue: :turned: :teehee: :tongue:

:dance: Fallout 4, Fallout 4, Fallout 4. :dance:

Oh!

I WIN!

I was going to say, "Why get Fallout 4 on PS4? Don't you want MODS?" But then I remembered that consoles will be getting mods as well so my comment is moot.

Also, I always type "any more" as "anymore" (one word) and Chrome underlines it in red as if to say "YOU DUMB HEAD" to me.

Well Chrome is just dumb. Actually, anymore is considered a word on mine. I know something was underlined that I know is right, but I can't quite remember...
Gonna be leaving here in a couple of hours and probably won't be here for a couple of days. WHAT WILL I DO WITHOUT THE NEXUS?! :psyduck:
We don't use the Psyduck smiley/emoticon/whatever-the-hell enough. Also... why? Why is there a random Pokemon?

Ooo! Mods! Drool... Yeah and I agree, the signs say, XBOX One will be able to get mods. I haven't received any eMail reports about PS4 because I have been busy reinstating all my OS's add on's and Plugins while un-ticking the tick box for 'Remember me' in the sign in so I was getting signed out mysteriously while I was being Vweary Careful not to mess up the new installation on the computer hard drive.

Long sentence has left me short winded. Puff, puff, puff, puff. Deep breath! Aaaah !

Does "I win!" one more time.

Well Chrome is just dumb. Actually, anymore is considered a word on mine. I know something was underlined that I know is right, but I can't quite remember...

Gonna be leaving here in a couple of hours and probably won't be here for a couple of days. WHAT WILL I DO WITHOUT THE NEXUS?! :psyduck:

We don't use the Psyduck smiley/emoticon/whatever-the-hell enough. Also... why? Why is there a random Pokemon?

Goodbye! Have a pleasant... thing, that you're doing. :P

And that's actually a Pokemon? I didn't even know. :ermm:

Ooo! Mods! Drool... Yeah and I agree, the signs say, XBOX One will be able to get mods. I haven't received any eMail reports about PS4 because I have been busy reinstating all my OS's add on's and Plugins while un-ticking the tick box for 'Remember me' in the sign in so I was getting signed out mysteriously while I was being Vweary Careful not to mess up the new installation on the computer hard drive.

Long sentence has left me short winded. Puff, puff, puff, puff. Deep breath! Aaaah !

Yeah, PS4 hasn't been explicitly confirmed to have mods, but I'm 75% sure that it will. My guess is that the Xbox One will get them first and the PS4 will get them later.

Goodbye! Have a pleasant... thing, that you're doing. :tongue:

Enjoy your journey into the um... UMknown. K00L

billyro

At the E3 Conference it appeared that Todd was interrupted, twice by two different people, who are suspected to be in the know, for PS4 and XBOX ONE. Immediately giving Todd confidence that mods for XBOX ONE would be available..."eventually" in 2016 and then someone else spoke for PS4 and said,..eventually too.

2016 for XBOX ONE.

That is also when the Construction Set is "eventually" going to be released.

While many here have taken the old Fallout 3 CS and made mods before Fallout: NVs GECK arrived. That worked fine, by the way.

K. So, if the brilliant minds from around the world, here at the forums, break out the New Vegas GECK and manipulate its powers using some spells from Morrowind and Oblivion there may be mods as soon as 2016...eventually. :laugh:

I win!

Eventually I will win again. :woot:

Goodbye! Have a pleasant... thing, that you're doing. :tongue:

Yeah, PS4 hasn't been explicitly confirmed to have mods, but I'm 75% sure that it will. My guess is that the Xbox One will get them first and the PS4 will get them later.

I'm going to see my brother in Georgia (Whoops, forgot he's not there anymore) North Carolina, so it'll be fun probably.

And yep. Probably was my favorite show as a kid for some reason. My mom got me some stuff when she was in New York and I actually have it sitting on my desk right now because... Because.

Aaaaaaand I think I remember seeing that it was said they will get mods on PS4... Eventually. Xbox One is definitely getting some kind of exclusivity from Bethesda on that, which I would say sucks, but I plan on getting Fallout on PC. I know waiting on DA:I's DLC was annoying as hell though, and then it comes out after The Witcher 3.

Hey im off for 5 days on a kayaking holiday tomorrow too, cannot bloody wait :D

Have fun on your kayaking trip, sounds fun. :tongue:

Edited by K00L

Alright! Paddling along; hanging out with the 5 lb rainbow trouts swimming along beside me, as I scoop and swish in a...Whoah! I don't own a raft even, anymore. (glub glub swish, Up the creek without a paddle or a boat.) Yikes!

(In your case, Remember to remove ironman armor, 30 mintues before you go into the water so you don't get cramps and pinches from rowing while wearing heavy articles.)

Have a great time!