The last poster wins

TheCalliton

The mourning dove bird's song sounded when I was thinking about talking to someone. The mourning dove bird's song sounded like, "Talk to me!"

I'm sensing it is touch and go typing to an invisible person that is hidden behind a pseudonym in the forum. Even in a chat room I likely won't get anymore help then I did when I prayed to an invisible being.

My mind still works out my problems when I dream in sleep time. I saw what was likely a good choice while I dreamed before awakening the day I realized I was having trouble breathing. Believe it or not our minds work out our problems when we sleep and provide us a brief window with directions which we often forget as soon as we awaken. If it is a good solution we will likely automatically get to what we figured out as soon as our other daily agenda plans allows.

My destination was shown in the dream I had a few days ago. A hospital like I have never seen before. It clearly was cleaner than any of the run down places I have been to. I didn't realize it was a hospital when I first got my head out of the fog from lack of oxygen.

Only I rejected hospitalization as the only and final solution, when I realized it, because I will end up in one or find myself in a place where I won't be able to.

While struggling with the problem I found another more helpful temporary fix.

Thanks for asking.

Imagine that! Who would have thought a kitty cat would get more fans in it's short 7 year lifetime than any human in centuries ever did?

Now the fans will be pouring in well wishes for the family of the deceased cat. It will get billions of fan hits!

I wonder if it will get more than John Lennon or Elvis. Or even Jesus Christ!!!

What a World!

RIP GRUMPY CAT!