⚠ Known Issue: Media on User Profiles ×

Forums upgraded

Dark0ne

The forums have been upgraded to the latest stable release of Invision Board. As you can see the changes are quite major (this is version 3.0.5 from 2.3.6). There are some features that are new, some that are gone and some that are the same. As was the same in the past a lot of the features and functionality are out of my hands; I haven't coded these forums and the code is way above my head, so what you see is what you get with many things. I myself haven't had much time to explore the many new and changed features that are available in this version so it's a learning experience for all of us.

Probably most noticeable is the fact the skin has changed. This was a forced change as the original forum skin is not compatible with this board version and has not been updated by the original provider. To help people out who do not like the new skin there are 2 other skins available. Simply use the drop-down menu at the very bottom left hand corner of your forum page and you can choose between the available skins.

As always if there are any problems let me know.

Yeah, think it's quite different, but not in a bad way ^^. More friendly.

But what's the suggested resolution for the new look? I'm on 1024x768 and it looks a litte too compact. We also need the links to the different file pages. Or I just cant find them ^^

Two things I found so far:

- on the file pages comment section the bbcode is not working and just being shown as

- on the file page the older entries without added discussions show a -1 insted of 0

How to make an attachement?

I....I like IPB 3...

But I want the old Nexus forums back!! xD

Anyway...good job on the upgrade :P At least this one is safer :)

Awwwww...no more :thumbsup: smiley :( . What am I supposed to do without it?