⚠ Known Issue: Media on User Profiles ×

Forums upgraded

Dark0ne

Maybe I am missing it but is the only way to get to the actual game specific nexus sites either by bookmarking them or scrolling down to the forum specific area and clicking on the link? I remember the old forums had everything in the upper left hand corner for me.

Appreciate the work and like the look but I do miss the old site.

Forum update and overnight no doubt? I think you've done quite a good job. In fact, could you jump over to the www.bethsoft.com/bgsforums and give those admins a few pointers on how to make scrolling through the forums a lot smoother? No lag here. :)

Oooh! Pretty! I do like this :biggrin: Not too narrow, not too hard to read, no scroll lag, nice and wide for my monitor, nice colors, new emoticons. I definitely prefer it over the old :teehee:

Wow, I thought for sure I was on the wrong forum at first LOL

I very much prefer the old forum, but guess I'll just have to get used to this :tongue:

I'm having a lil bit of trouble finding where to set the setting to allow adult content. I've looked in my profile where it was on the other version but I'm not able to find it. Any tips?? anyone? please?

Thanx!!

~Shamikka~

Hey, no eyestrain on this one, no need to be "DarNified" and you added the bestest smiley ever: :verymad:

Great job! If only Bethesda would stop being butthurt that we hate their changes and fix all of the problems with their new forum.

Thanks, Dark0ne!

Maybe I am missing it but is the only way to get to the actual game specific nexus sites either by bookmarking them or scrolling down to the forum specific area and clicking on the link? I remember the old forums had everything in the upper left hand corner for me.

Appreciate the work and like the look but I do miss the old site.

I missed them too :).

just found them under the forums index --> Specific Games tab --> at the Bottom of each game entry

Well, first of all congrats for the update. I won't start with the "bad things" as I just logged in and I'm still a bit shocked. I like the new skin as it doesn't hurt my eyes like I expected so it's a big plus for me. Also you managed to keep most of the old stuff the way they it was and that is very good as it's not hard to navigate through the forums. In my opinion you have done a better job than "the big" guys over at Bethesda forums. In time I think I will like this new style. The only bad thing for me is that it loads a little slower than the old one, but my laptop is kinda old anyway.

Keep up the good work! ;)

Cheers,

Pushkatu!

PS: I just noticed my avatar picture looks very small with this new style on. Is it posible to change the size limit to a bigger one? I mean I have to stare at it now and look very close to actualy see what's in the picture. :)

Dunno if anyone else has noticed this, but on the "light blue" skin, the reflection of "The Nexus Forums" doesn't actually say "The nexus Forums".

Just putting that out there.

Looks fine by me, new features etc. :P What happend to the kudo system, does anybody know? Is released by Reputation, and how does that work?

I'll admit, it was a shock to the system, lol! But I can say the new forums seem to be working faster on my machine and I do like the skins. Things seem laid out a bit easier for new folks to find things. It's us old heads that will have the most trouble, since we have to adapt to a new way of finding some things. But change is good :teehee: just feels a bit topsy turvy the first time in.

I quoted the above, because that is my main question too. I love giving and receiving kudos. If the "reputation" system replaces kudos, then do we lose all we had? :ohmy: If so I will be sad about that, but I'll live :smile:

Good job though, everything looks very professional :thumbsup: