Virus scan reports now visible on file pages, more security incoming

Dark0ne

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd love to be able to point nexus mod manager to my firewall in addition to the current setup. The ability to point it to the likes of Avast's ashQuick.exe would allow someone paranoid enough like me to have the same protection as the rest of the computer.

not only nexus got issues , i got often from the advertisements here on nexus that my virus scanner pop up from malicious adds or put me right trhough another website what i do not ask for. i know i could be premium as it is still not an payment method i like to use, but that beside of it. i do not know how you work with the adds , and if you got a little say into it,but that is for me most of the time a problem from malicious adds that my scanner see as high risk

In response to post #16467319. #16468479, #16472064, #16472239, #16474589, #16484429, #16484479, #16485009 are all replies on the same post.

https://www.facebook.com/Joeshadey

Same dumb spelling and grammar mistake style.

http://www.mdjunction.com/forums/obsessive-compulsive-disorder-discussions/introductions-personal-stories/1220898-my-ocd-is-going-to-kill-me/limitstart/10

Pretty much explains everything you need to know on this one. Got to feel sorry for the guy.

Quoting:

I have The exact same Issues, ive had ocd since i was in middles school, but it wasent that bad at first. now im 28 years old, my dad dont Belive me still yet, my mom only kinda believes me i think. my cousin believes me and has seen more than i normally let anyone see. i try to fight it, sometimes its not bad, but most of the time, i cant even shut my bedroom door correctly, i try to play a computer game sometimes and have to redoo a perfectly good game multiple times in a certain exact way, or i start thinking my family members would die on me. it got worse after my grandmother died last year on December 15th 2011. now im at my witts end, i cant do anything without redoing over and over again. i even chew my clothes off myself because of my ocd. im on medication for ocd and very mild terets syndrome. im a computer Major colleage student, i also have add, its all combined together on me. i feel like im crazy sometimes. it even bothers me to hear someone sniff or rub thire hands or snorer. i am trying to get some sort of help, without going in a mental hospital, i do not ever want to do that.i just want help. i know im not crazy but i feellike i am sometimes. its all verry hard to deal with.
Post edited by: JoeShadey, at: 02/10/2013 08:30 PM

So yeah, not exactly worried on this one.