Quick Questions, Quick Answers

Mattiewagg

Can anyone explain to me how Shouts are connected to the actual voice files? I made a small mod with a few new shouts and they work fine but there's no yell and I can't see the voice files referenced anywhere for the vanilla Shouts in the CK. I know how to add special effect sounds in the Magic Effect, but that's not how the yell works.

I asked Enai, author of Thunderchild, the mod that adds new shouts, but got no reply.

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can anyone explain to me how Shouts are connected to the actual voice files? I made a small mod with a few new shouts and they work fine but there's no yell and I can't see the voice files referenced anywhere for the vanilla Shouts in the CK. I know how to add special effect sounds in the Magic Effect, but that's not how the yell works.

I asked Enai, author of Thunderchild, the mod that adds new shouts, but got no reply.

There is a quest called VoicePowers.

How should I renavmesh Falkreath?

Should I sink the old navmesh in the ground and work from there (to avoid errors and other stuff derived from deleted navigation paths) or should I delete and manually remake it?

Hot Loading working for you guys?

Hot loading is a method to edit plugin content while the game is open, allowing you to directly see the changes you make in the CK window. Worked out fine before, but for some reason, and after merging my plugin, hot loading CTD's the game every time I try it now.

Edited by Di0nysys

How should I renavmesh Falkreath?

Should I sink the old navmesh in the ground and work from there (to avoid errors and other stuff derived from deleted navigation paths) or should I delete and manually remake it?

Never delete a navmesh. If any other mod references it then the game will crash. Actually, never delete anything that's in the original game for that same reason. Disable, move, and change are fine, but not delete.

Anyone who can provide some links for some Bikinis for SevenBase Bombshell/Cleavage for me?

I'm especially interested in a 7B Conversion of Layer Bikini, but any will do.

Thank you in advance! :smile:

(I'm also looking for some high-heeled shoes, like... Stilettos :) Links would be awesome!)

Edited by Tearoth

Anyone who can provide some links for some Bikinis for SevenBase Bombshell/Cleavage for me?

(I'm also looking for some high-heeled shoes, like... Stilettos :smile: Links would be awesome!)

Not here. Mod Detectives thread. This is for mod authors.

(I'm also looking for some high-heeled shoes, like... Stilettos :smile: Links would be awesome!)

Not here. Mod Detectives thread. This is for mod authors.

nevermind, she already told you mod detectives. :D

I want a perk that isn't aligned with another on equip attached to an object...I can't get more than two abilities to work? Anyone else come into this or am I just borking things?

Do arrays linger in consecutive gaming sessions or they clean themselves every time you quit to desktop?

And how can I use cell.getwaterlevel() to check how close the actor is to a water body? I want the actor to receive an item whenever he crouches near a water body.