Quick Questions, Quick Answers

Mattiewagg

I'm not seeing the problem. You have a series of global variables that you are using to store and retrieve values from as needed. In the disable section you are setting them to 0 which must be the default value that you want. Unless the MCM menu is not reflecting the change, I do not see the issue that you want to resolve.

I'm sure there could be optimizations made but without a full script there is no way to ensure that any suggestion would work. I will have to take a step back and see if one of the other "script writers" comes around with some ideas. Sorry.

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not seeing the problem. You have a series of global variables that you are using to store and retrieve values from as needed. In the disable section you are setting them to 0 which must be the default value that you want. Unless the MCM menu is not reflecting the change, I do not see the issue that you want to resolve.

I'm sure there could be optimizations made but without a full script there is no way to ensure that any suggestion would work. I will have to take a step back and see if one of the other "script writers" comes around with some ideas. Sorry.

Thank you IsharaMeradin for your help.

Does anyone else know if there is a way to set something to default that has a popup choice menu via scripting without using the menu?

Edited by LadyCrystyna

Why can't I sign in to mod organizer?!!??? HELP!!!!

Are you trying to sign into nexus mods with mod organizer? If that answer is yes, nexus mods have updated their mod manager as discussed here. I had the same issue with logging in though it said for "Fallout" when I play "Skyrim", I believe the change affects all games. I do know that mod organizer has updated to version 2, the classic version and version 2 of Mod Organizer can be found on the MO2 page. That page says it contains the "login fix".

Thank you

Tes5edit question: How do I add MGEF references to another Mod's Formlist? I am trying to Patch All Geared up and CACO Complete Alchemy Cooking Overhaul. The potions that CACO edits All Geared Up does not recognize. I'm told i can edit add the MGEF references for the potions from CACO to the FLST of All Geared Up and they will work together. Please advise me. Thanks very much!