⚠ Known Issue: Media on User Profiles ×

Quick Questions, Quick Answers

Mattiewagg

I'm looking for a mod that enables an expanded relationships with NPCs / Follower (could even be a complete follower mod) that is relatively complex / meaningful. I know that Vilja exists but I just can't jive with her voice acting (not say her VA is bad, I just don't prefer it). Anyone got any ideas?

This is not a thread for finding mods. Look at the Mod Detectives thread.

However, try Arissa or Inigo.

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's a quick question, though I don't know if this is the appropriate place to ask I haven't gotten an answer elsewhere... Are Complete Crafting Overhaul Remade and SPERG compatible? I couldn't find a patch, if one is needed, and, as I previously said, I haven't found an answer as to whether they are compatible elsewhere.

"CCO remade is compatible with SPERG, I believe SPERG needs to be lower in the load order. The way SPERG handles perks, all the perks will apply properly for CCO"

"CCO remade is compatible with SPERG, I believe SPERG needs to be lower in the load order. The way SPERG handles perks, all the perks will apply properly for CCO"

Thanks

Sure, though this isn't really the thread for that type of question.

I'm not sure if this is the best place to ask, but I need someone to write the text for a script for me, because the furthest I can get is defining the properties. I know what I want to do, but I just don't have the know-how to write it, despite all the best suggestions I've already received.

I think it needs to extend magiceffect, so that when the spell is applied to the player (when they put points in ElloPerkScavenger50, ElloPerkScavenger70, ElloPerkScavenger90), they will craft 1 extra, 2 extra or 3 extra portions of a specific food (OnAddItem?). There needs to be a check that the player is at the cookpot (without the check, the player could put one down, and then pick it up again and gain extras). I have added all of the food in the list to a FormList ElloFoodList.

Any help would be greatly appreciated and duly credited.

I'm not sure if this is the best place to ask, but I need someone to write the text for a script for me, because the furthest I can get is defining the properties. I know what I want to do, but I just don't have the know-how to write it, despite all the best suggestions I've already received.

I think it needs to extend magiceffect, so that when the spell is applied to the player (when they put points in ElloPerkScavenger50, ElloPerkScavenger70, ElloPerkScavenger90), they will craft 1 extra, 2 extra or 3 extra portions of a specific food (OnAddItem?). There needs to be a check that the player is at the cookpot (without the check, the player could put one down, and then pick it up again and gain extras). I have added all of the food in the list to a FormList ElloFoodList.

Using SKSE I think you could do something like this. I've never done it, so no idea if it works.

ScriptName SomeScript Extends ActiveMagicEffect

ConstructibleObject Property MyRecipe Auto
Int Property NewAmount Auto

Event OnEffectStart(Actor akTarget, Actor akCaster)
  MyRecipe.SetResultQuantity(NewAmount)
EndEvent

That is just for one recipe. It could be setup to handle more via a read into formlist or array, but it might be best to first ensure that it even works.

Float Property Original auto

Original= akTarget.GetActorValue("SpeedMult")
akTarget.SetActorValue("SpeedMult",0)
EndEvent

Event OnEffectFinish(Actor akTarget, Actor akCaster)
akTarget.SetActorValue("SpeedMult",Original)
EndEvent

http://puu.sh/eXBNh/6d225e60f0.png

When I cast this, the NPC that is hit by it is still moving.

The spell: http://puu.sh/eXBWV/2e9a7d3292.png

Float Property Original auto

Original= akTarget.GetActorValue("SpeedMult")
akTarget.SetActorValue("SpeedMult",0)
EndEvent

Event OnEffectFinish(Actor akTarget, Actor akCaster)
akTarget.SetActorValue("SpeedMult",Original)
EndEvent
http://puu.sh/eXBNh/6d225e60f0.png

When I cast this, the NPC that is hit by it is still moving.

The spell: http://puu.sh/eXBWV/2e9a7d3292.png

After you change speedmmult, the person has to UPDATE. So sneak, draw weapon, have carry weight changed, etc. I recommend making an unplayable item with a weight of 0 and adding it to akTarget in your script, then removing it 0.1 seconds later (Utility.Wait).

Using SKSE I think you could do something like this. I've never done it, so no idea if it works.

ScriptName SomeScript Extends ActiveMagicEffect

ConstructibleObject Property MyRecipe Auto
Int Property NewAmount Auto

MyRecipe.SetResultQuantity(NewAmount)
EndEvent

That is just for one recipe. It could be setup to handle more via a read into formlist or array, but it might be best to first ensure that it even works.

Thank you Ishara - for the NewAmount, how/where do I set that?