From Day Dreams of a Spaced Out old Man comes

Deleted54170User

Nothing Yet! Exciting?! Hm? :woot: Modding IDEA!!!

Hm? Since Vivec City is in the construction stages I have a thought.

A restaurant in Vivec City.

A fully functional restaurant in ESO: Morrowind. A greeter that checks to see if we have a reservation, if we are a new walk in, or a regular, to get set up for dining at a table.

• Replies 771
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you; all of you creative modding people. :happy:

Thank you; all of you creative tech members too; for making the video games work better with video cards, hard drives, and RAM of all the different companies too. :geek:

:rolleyes: Thank you, too, to the online friends I peeked in on, played water balloon splash when it was hot outside, pie in the face when it was dull inside, and generally for making the forum a fun place to hang out. :teehee:

I put my hand to mastering the tools and found out there is just no better way to enjoy elderly life since the wish to have children with the woman of my dreams never came true.

:dance: Merry Modding and a Happy Summer to all. :dance:

GAME ON FOREVER!

In preparation for Halloween I surfed the Internet for a movie and found one that links a few authors together and made a four star movie for the 21st Century ghost chasers.

For those who would like to attend the Necromancers Ball it's time to dig up ancient, (2000 year old ancient) scary stories in books.

Find yourself pondering what Leo would have been like if he had worked for the Vatican, do you?

Another of the Leonardo Da Vinci stories for those more murderous mystery seekers.

Do you like to dig into the catecombs of the forum for posts here; lovingly; to discover Ancient records of histories mysterious spirits.

Indeed!

Ah those many times I scrolled through old posts and was called a necromancer trying to raise interest in old, dried up, and dead stories.

Maybe it is time for you to think. Is the library of spooky stories a free public library (you know the one with the donation box at the entrance for those who want the spirits to let them leave after they've searched the isle's for hours all night).
Or do you prefer a pay library where you rent the rights to read any or all of the books by scary authors describing how our ancestors dug up the dead?
Well, anyway you think about it, I think the ghosts at all the libraries are always reaching out to us as the 31st of October nears.

Be sure you have what is needed to

Pay the Ghost

ESO: MORROWIND is like playing the original Morrowind and adding the rest of the story lines to the quests. It's so much fun visiting. It is all graphically improved. With the NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 Video Card installed in the DELL XPS 8900 computer with a 1000 Watt Thermaltake Power Supply, it is a great bundle of Eye Candy.

The world is changing. The Internet is like the mind of a great sorceress or wizard.

The scenes we think are important are becoming clearly less so. As technological people and their companies advance taking over the realm of the business world I reason with less of the powers I used to have and must learn anew.

The top five leaders in the business are those changing the way we will live in 2020 faster than a speeding train, going higher than a skyscraper, and can stop a dying breath in time to restore the patient to life.

There was a time when the Internet was like the Wild Wild West in the US. And there are places which still are servers with the sanity of those times being part of their machines mental fair.

I remember when it was an all out free for all for the new Internet businesses dot COMs.

The changes still are occurring in the rules of the forums/s. :geek:

I have learned the ropes around here after much trial and error. :mellow:

Even I have been warned on occasion, :ermm: and I am still here because I saw the worth of the warnings. :geek:

I have seen several members, some members with very fine modding talent, get banned; because they did not foresee vile slang words, the street level style once which held worth :devil: , or the enforcers coming, and did not think it would cause any trouble later on.

Tempers flared, flaming erupted between others who were trying their mental powers for the first time ( on the Internet), and some old timers began feeling threatened by anyone seeming be an ignorant twit who had, like I still try to do, not refined their tongue yet, and seemed so raw, to those already established.

Do you remember, many years ago, when other mod sites posted their legalese with a casual line winking at us at the end of the rules, "My Lawyers made me say that."?

The Internet is changing, the ways of life is changing, and we must be willing to see and learn the new.

Or all we will become and be is Dust in the Wind.

I awakened from a dream that gave me a directive. I was sensing I was awake before I was awake. I felt the directive was sound, so much so, I thought I should do it.

At the exact moment my dreaming motion picture got my sense to act on the directive I woke up. Totally aware I could not comply.

If you have had an experience like that, here's the weird part...I don't have a video game resembling the one in my dream. It was amazing I thought that I was playing the game. I typed on the keyboard, moved and clicked the mouse buttons, and then was ready to go on to the next move and I felt my finger pressing down on the left mouse button, but it suddenly felt like cloth. The shock to my mind occurred when I felt the cloth. It was depressing too. I was having fun playing the game.

I was dreaming I was having fun playing a video game and...BAM...I was awake.

I don't have a game like it, or even know of one remotely resembling it.

I wonder if the experience is a kin to a premonition of a sort?

Anyone ever had a dream like that?

Wow! I was suffering from hypothermia, all evening Friday June 30th to July 1st and didn't even suspect it. I wasn't very thirsty all day Friday when it was 94 degrees outside and a cool 74 degrees F. inside, and I only sipped water occasionally.

The dreams while sleeping I had were vivid Friday evening until Saturday early morning. This morning I was dreaming that I was walking to the bank to cash a check. Along the way a woman neared me and started swinging something she held in her grip nearly hitting my dream person.

I thought it was just a passing sway the first time, but she attacked again and again. My dream self did not get anything except a bit of wind from the item being swung.

I could see she was all in trying to swat my dream persona. My dream persona took steps to keep just out of her range. And then, suddenly, my dream self stepped quickly toward her. She backed up and started stumbling backward, backed into a large item and hit her back, butt, and then slammed her head against the metal frame. She fell forward like a rag doll slumping down unconscious.

I don't know why, but my dream self picked her up and was carrying her to the nearest benefis care facility. I mean; it seemed that she was trying to harm me.

The object I got a look at could have killed my dream self. I was still dreaming, she was light as a feather, and I carried her like a baby cradling her in my arms.

My dream persona was approached from behind. I felt the attack because I could feel, that is correct, I could feel air on the hairs of my neck, my dream self spun away from the oncoming item, and turned with a back handed fist and knocked another woman out cold. A male was next to her and before he had a chance to breath my dream persona knocked him out after ramming a knee into his crotch and then planting a shot to his head with the same fist my dream persona landed on the woman.

The gal I was carrying, cradled in my arms like a baby, barely began to sag before my right arm returned to assist my left in keeping her cradled. The two attackers that followed her act did not fare as well as she did, because my dream self had defended against them instead of, like the first gal, causing her to back step bashing her head against a solid steel object.

She woke up as my dream self took to walking along again. She apparently regarded her status and how she managed to become so as a sign I was tougher than she thought and asked, "Did you take me while I was out?"

"No! I thought about it, but you are hurt, so I decided to get you to a hospital."

It was stranger than fiction. Two nights in a row I had vivid dreams. I knew last night I was getting seriously dry, did everything I could, and now I am fine.

While I was suffering from, what the medical professionals call, dehydration, and I learned that it is known as hypothermia as well, I was dreaming in vivid color and had sensations of real contact.

I used to wonder about if our dream self dies in our dream sleep do we die in our sleep?

After last evenings experiences after nearly dying from lack of water in my body Friday night, I now know the answer to which I never thought I would get the answer for.

ESO: MORROWIND just gave me all the game play I needed for the day.

I was reminded that, "When something that is needed done, requires it be done in a way that makes the effort worth repeating to get it just right, that is a goal that tests us a little, maybe even challenges us a little, each day when we need to get it done."

I'm sure glad that friendships are growing here. It's about time some of the younger elderly people started finding a cause, like joining the groups on the East and West Coast that are calling for the people to impeach President Trump."

Seeing a bunch of people repeat all their cute stuff again because someone new brought up the subject is just about as exciting as mowing the lawn ever week.

If that is what keeps the elderly in the age between 55 to 66 going, besides prune juice and merry jane for their glaucoma, that's fine.

Some of the people that were involved in the outdoor protest Friday really are a lot more active at 72 years of age too.

If you've got to bleed all over everyone about the rotten deal you got, like I used to do about the rotten disability I ended up with, the day will arrive when you suddenly realize how you could have been doing something that aided everyone with similar disabling conditions instead of crying about it like an old Newsie selling newspapers on their street corner, who, by the way, most often, only cried out the headlines, and often didn't know or care to know what was going on.

Most of my competition in the sales of newspapers only cared about shouting the headlines. As long as the newsies like me, he or she, sold their bundle of newspapers so they could afford the Board and Room for another evening, that's all that mattered.

Oh!

Hey! I just want the guy I was seeing acting like a newsie here, that, I didn't complain or send a note to the staff because the person posting about President Trump in that Newsie kind of way was acting like a newsie, because I sort of figured who ever gandalftw really is, he probably knew more about what he was crying out about then those hungry newsies selling newspapers that resemble one of the people who sold magazines and newspapers who President Trump gave proud mention to when he was hosting his show.

That newsie with the bigger stand and more to sell did not shout about it, like I did, and other boys did, on the street corners did, in those Good Old Days. We could buy a bundle of 10 newspapers for a dime and sell all ten for a dime each and make a dollar. Some of us even got tips from the suits and skirts on their way into their work place. Sometimes we made a little extra then Board and Room cost for the evening.

All sorts of gambling for nickels, dancing and stuff happened on the street after the businesses closed for dinner.